Whats Wrong with Lil' Red?

jjamuss

ha, funny you bring up lil Red..

at first I was like, what the hell is that inflatable doll? then I saw him suck in his arms and head and body and then blow back up super fast and expand to about 9 ft tall and bounce on his head and i liked him...kinda trippy to me instead of creepy!

I for one am more displeased with the herbie. I like the way he walks in slow motion and slowly pumps his fist in front of his body and then raises his #1 finger, but I don't like the way he looks, really. I wish we just had a blonde dude in overalls with a cowboy hat on and a corn cob in his pocket. seems more real to me anyway

Totally!! its like the Village People did a make over on him... and now he is all queer eye. Bring back the old herbie! :nanalama

I think Lil Red is pretty sweet. The suit itself is creatively designed. The reason most people have to say they hate him is because it's football and everything has to be machismo in order for it to be cool. Well, that attitude might be helpful in picking a good middle linebacker, but on the sidelines, I don't see what the big deal is.

As to the topic, I have no idea why people don't like Lil' Red. He's cool. He's more interesting to young kids, and he was pretty unique at the time he was created.

Unique?

Looks like Bob's Big Boy got molested by one of those pop-up inflatable clowns our parents used to get us when we were five..back when they actually wanted aggressive kids.

its not you getting the comments... maybe if I had a pair of tits it would be different for me to speak my mind?

How many do you have?

I've only seen Lil'y on TV...been too frightened by him/her/it to attend a game since it showed up.

But then..awhile back..I was at a restaurant with my eight year old Son when a clown came in the room making balloon animals for all the kids.

My Son picked up on my uneasiness right away..The only phobia he knew about from me before was bees.

(I love heights, Dogs, Wimmen not wearing lingerie, and driving really fast).

I just kept saying (jokingly)..come on..lets leave before the scary clown sees us..but my Son wouldn't let go of my arm..Then the clown sat at our table.

Don't remember much after that...I may have smeared jello over the floor to trip him up...I just hope his death was quick and painless.

:box