Game ball goes to...

Been waiting a year for this thread to start again!!

Ok, even though it's FAU, I thought this was a great start for the year, and I liked what I heard during the game. I'm gonna give it to Lee, since he did well in the position that many were worried about the most. Props to Helu though...

Discuss...

To the entire defense....they played well and made the plays needed to win. If it was not for a bone head mistake, it would have been a shut out.

I disagree here. We bent but did not break, but there was an awful lot of bending at times. Still a lot of work to do.

I'll give it to Helu. He's the main man in this offense.

Helu gets game ball, he did a hellva job out there, even though it was expected.

Lee had a great game, he certainly answered alot of questions as to whether or not he would be good this year. There is still concern out there for him, as he still has not played an away game or against a very good defense. But that aside, i feel good that our season is in good hands.

Probably Helu deserves it most. I haven't seen highlights but it sounds like he was more than special today.

I was concerned about the yards the defense gave up. I understand how FAU's style of offense can make it hard to get to the QB, but you don't like to see that many yards racked up. So the defense gets no game ball from me. Maybe I'll change my tune when I watch game film.