There is a rumor going around that Zac Lee broke his throwing hand on the final play of the game

speedtoburn

Unfortunately where there is smoke there is usually fire. If this were untrue, you would think it would have been squashed by now. The longer the rumor is allowed to run the more truth to it there usually is. I would bet big money at this point we get to see CG make his first start next week. God help us.

When did he reportedly injure his thumb/wrist? Was it early in the game, late in the game?

I don't remember him favoring it at all and that long bomb down the field he threw in the final seconds of the game looked pretty damn good to me (granted it was off target, but you don't really have much accuracy when you are just putting every bit of power behind it).

Hmmm...I'm starting to get concerned

I suspected as much Saturday....it was like someone flipped a switch in the second half...he couldn't even make simple throws....if he played the whole second half we can at least be optimistic that it can't be too serious and he should make it back soon, or not have to miss any games at all.....and we're fortunate to have UL-L and an off week coming up, if he is hurt...

I asked about it yesterday morning. He appeared to be looking at his index finger and thumb several times, shaking them. It seemed after that he did not have much accuaracy.

Never said anything about it being broke, just asked if anyone noticed it?

Not sure, but he didn't look like the same passer in the 2nd Half for sure. I thought he had some nice throws in the first half, was 6-12 at the half and then went 5-18 in the second and he missed some wide open throws.

Man I hate speculation and rumors. However something just did not seem right. Lee was off with his throws throughout the game. If he played through it, he gutted it out.

Did anyone see him a bit shaken up early on (first few drives)? I thought I saw him grimmace in pain and couldnt tell if it was knee, ankle, or wrist as mentioned. If anything it would have been early on & kept quiet.

Damn I wished I taped the game.