New to the board......

Ive been screening Huskerboard for a few years and decided it was about time I started posting. A little about my self.....I am currently a senior at Mizzou double majoring in Biology and Political Science. I am currently in the process of applying to Med School (the most ridiculous thing I think I have ever done). I am a huge tiger fan and always have been. I occasionally wear the black and gold tinted glasses but overall I am a pretty decent, unbiased poster who enjoys a good conversation about football, among other things.

isnt that the truth.

welcome. you'll probably catch crap from some people here, but I'm sure you expect that.

I take it you've gone through the process......What I want to know is, why so many damn essays? haha

yes....i have no clue.

I'm not falling for this malarkey. It's another Husker fan reemerging as a Tiger so he can say negative ?$&* about Nebraska and not get any grief. It won't be long before we are all switching and this board will be 100% black and gold. Then we'll all have to start switching back to being Huskers again. Where is Sylvester McMonkey McBean?

We seem to have quite a few Tiger fans here lately. But as generally seems to be the case around Husker fans and opposing fans, there is a bit of posturing, throwing some barbs back and forth etc. After a while everyone finds their seat and sits down and enjoys the game. Welcome aboard.. :hellloooo

Yep. This is typical human behavior, and it's translated over to the Internet. It's understandable.

Welcome to the board, Mr. Tigerfan. Fro Daddy is the first Tiger fan I've spent any time talking to, and now recently Tiger Tim. If you're half like these two you'll be fine here. Root for your team, have fun, and get ready for some jabs back and forth.

Did somebody just freaking accuse me of being a Tiger fan??? That blows! I'm not even on this board for two minutes and I've been accused of being a poser....

A board is a board is a board is a board....and everyone who posts on these boards are all alike. Gosh...I'm deeply offended. :blink:

Just might be my guess but he was referring to the Missou fans, like mizzou cat toe that are coming in all of a sudden. Since you have a Husker name I'm betting he wasn't even thinking about you when he typed his bad mouthing Pellini Conspiracy theory. <_<