Key Tell for the Missouri Game

Billyball

Is this game fixed? I can't believe it... the line was funny to begin with... and Mizzou doesn't even look like they're trying that hard. Nevada leading midway through the third? Are you kidding me? Mizzou won this game 69-17 last year! Sure Booger and Maclin are gone, but still, Nevada has gotten worked by ND and a mediocre CSU team (that needed a fumble to beat Weber St. by 1!). Mizzou is 3-0 and has looked impressive at times.

Something is fishy here. I know upsets happen in college football, but Nevada is awful. So much money is on Mizzou in this game, if Nevada keeps it within a touchdown the bookmakers are going to make a TON. I'm not a big conspiracy theorist, but something seems all kinds of wrong with this game.

I was sort of wondering the SAME thing but... on another angle. Looks to me like the Big 12 refs are sticking it to Nevada every chance they get.... JMHO

Nevada is out of gas. the box score is going to look a lot better than this game was-like MU/Bowling Green. I like our chances. I think they are going to get a big rude awakening in 2 weeks if this is really what they are.

I agree. People are going to look at this and see Missouri won by 2+ possessions (if Nevada can't score). But boy, Missouri looked awfully bad until midway through the 4th quarter.

Missouri CANNOT run the football against a weak Defensive team.

Missouri CANNOT stop Navada from running the football (with the 2nd string back no less)

Missouri CANNOT protect the QB against a weak Defensive team.

Most of the yardage the Tigers have put up have been made by Gabbert scrambling from a slow defense and finding receivers open, exploiting horrible angles and tackling in the Nevada secondary. - things a fast, good defense isn't going to give them.

Missouri is pathetically slow on defense.

NEBRASKA will Beat Missouri by 21.