Nebraska is the best team in the North

this right here is why i absolutely hate MU fans!

two years ago every MU fan would point out that our wins over you in the past were just that...IN THE PAST! now that they have beat us 4 out of the last 6 or 2 out of the last 2, those games matter to this seasons game! if thats the case then we are going to beat you because we beat you in 1983 or 1997 or 2001 or whatever you want to say (there are a hell of a lot!)

and that's EXACTLY the same tripe MANY nu fans have thrown into the mix for decades. ;)

pretty damn goofy isn't it?

what the hell does a series of wins ten years ago have to do with anything???

after all they are "still missou" aren't they?

I guess we'll know pretty soon.

GO BO!!

If Missouri beats Nebraska it would have to be because Missouri is holding some secret offensive and defensive weapons that they haven't used in any of their previous games. I honestly don't think from what I've seen this season from both teams that Missouri at their best could beat Nebraska at their worst. And that includes our 0 TD performance at Virginia Tech.

this right here is why i absolutely hate MU fans!

two years ago every MU fan would point out that our wins over you in the past were just that...IN THE PAST! now that they have beat us 4 out of the last 6 or 2 out of the last 2, those games matter to this seasons game! if thats the case then we are going to beat you because we beat you in 1983 or 1997 or 2001 or whatever you want to say (there are a hell of a lot!)

and that's EXACTLY the same tripe MANY nu fans have thrown into the mix for decades. ;)

pretty damn goofy isn't it?

what the hell does a series of wins ten years ago have to do with anything???

after all they are "still missou" aren't they?

I guess we'll know pretty soon.

GO BO!!

yes exactly what i said! MU fans say that our history in the game has nothing to do with it but apparently theirs does!

fact is that our history actually does have an impact on the game today because kids know that we have won national titles and they can see the things that we are able to build because we have more money because of those wins/fans and that helps recruiting! MUs wins the last couple years will eventually help them a little if they continue their recent success but recruits they got last season are not going to help much this season! looking at recruiting rankings, our classes are ALWAYS more highly regarded than theirs and it is because of our history and not because MU beat us last season...

Don't worry. If we win in Columbia all these little Mizzou rats that have scurried out of the woodwork will crawl back in their holes for another year. They have just come to talk sh#t in the event that they win. They won't be around if they don't.

agreed.

Haha. The more I read these posts from the Mizzou fans the more I start to think that Columbia, MO is the Coral Gables of the Midwest... minus the hot girls :)

Don't worry. If we win in Columbia all these little Mizzou rats that have scurried out of the woodwork will crawl back in their holes for another year. They have just come to talk sh#t in the event that they win. They won't be around if they don't.

agreed.

Haha. The more I read these posts from the Mizzou fans the more I start to think that Columbia, MO is the Coral Gables of the Midwest... minus the hot girls :)

i could see that comparison! especially the girls part, but missouri guys find the toothless chicks to look amazing!

Did the superior D's of Bowling Green or Nevada make you come to that conclusion? I would be shocked if Mizzou scores more than 9 points on the Nebraska D.

Dude, are you serious?

This is hilarious.

I may be wrong....I've been wrong before....but to think this might be true is ludicrous.

I'm not saying your team isn't good. Having watched two of your games I just have no reason to believe that you will put up a lot of points on a Nebraska D which is playing as well as any D in the nation. I think your team is going to have a rude awakening when the Huskers roll into town. I don't think you will do that much better against the Jayhawks either. Bowling Green and Nevada had your number and both those teams are on par with the Sunbelt teams.

they do not scare me at all.

Don't get cocky.

im as cocky as they come and i dont give a damn, i have seen both teams play every game except one of MUs and that includes both teams PPVs and they do not scare me at all.

some husker fans need to get their swagger back and stop cowering at the sight of another patsy.

There's a difference between confidence and arrogance. We need to take every game very seriously and never assume that we're just gonna roll an opponent.

they do not scare me at all.

Don't get cocky.

im as cocky as they come and i dont give a damn, i have seen both teams play every game except one of MUs and that includes both teams PPVs and they do not scare me at all.

some husker fans need to get their swagger back and stop cowering at the sight of another patsy.

There's a difference between confidence and arrogance. We need to take every game very seriously and never assume that we're just gonna roll an opponent.

its not assuming when you base your opinion on actually watching both teams. i can be as cocky as i want and i hope like hell that the skers have that same swagger that i do. i have never gone into a game that i played or was a fan of thinking my team would lose and i never will.

husker fans used to have that cocky swagger..