Where are you watching the Husker game at?

Decided to start another topic cuz I'm bored. I was going to rant about how this game can't come soon enough, but I already started a threat like that a week & 1/2 ago. I thought maybe a thread about where everyone is watching the Husker game at & what they'll be doing could help pass the time.

I'll be over at my best friends house, drinking beer & being loud as hell. My best friend is a cool guy but sometimes he invites annoying people over to watch the game. I try to ignore them & just focus on the game. I'm always the loudest person over there, at least when a Husker game is on.

Anyways, what is everyone else doing for the Husker game?

The plan is to meet up with family and friends at The Arena. I think they're having beer specials on Thursday. 1 dollar draws would be sweet. :clap

All I know is I'm glad I'm off on Friday. The game probably won't be over till Midnight.

The one on Bell Road in Phoenix? I hear that place is rocking on game days. Never been there myself. I go to Max's in Glendale. Also a huge Husker following. I might check out the Arena though some time.