Where are you watching the Husker game at?

Anybody in the Lincoln area could show up at the campus rec center and watch it on the giant screen they'll have going for the school. It's free admission.

That's pretty cool...wish they would have done something like that when we were attending in the 90's. Thursday night itinerary:

8AM - go to work

9am - wonder why the day is taking so long

10am - monotonously do job while periodically checking huskerboard

5pm - leave work

6pm - sons flag football practice

7pm - head back home

7:15 - open a beer (and a root beer for son) wife hopefully will have the wings in the oven and I will make my award winning spinach/artichoke dip

7:30 - my good friend and his wife come over

8pm - GAME ON!!!

Unfortunately, with an 8 year old, that's about as crazy as you can get on a weekday game. But he's ready as am I and my wife!!!

The plan is to meet up with family and friends at The Arena. I think they're having beer specials on Thursday. 1 dollar draws would be sweet. :clap

All I know is I'm glad I'm off on Friday. The game probably won't be over till Midnight.

The one on Bell Road in Phoenix? I hear that place is rocking on game days. Never been there myself. I go to Max's in Glendale. Also a huge Husker following. I might check out the Arena though some time.

Bell Road in Phoenix? Sorry, this one is on Maple Street in Northwest Omaha, NE.

Sounds like an awesome bar, I bet there are a lot of Arizonians For Nebraska that frequent there.

Don't get to see it. :facepalm: I will be working to try to help get the Boeing 787 to fly. And because I have digital cable I am unable to record it on my lousy VCR. So, as of right now, I have no idea how I get to see this game. Why couldn't they just play on Saturday!?

How do you have digital cable and not DVR? Sounds like your getting ripped off!

DVR > Sliced bread

Don't get to see it. :facepalm: I will be working to try to help get the Boeing 787 to fly. And because I have digital cable I am unable to record it on my lousy VCR. So, as of right now, I have no idea how I get to see this game. Why couldn't they just play on Saturday!?

Even if you have digital cable, you should be able to record it onto your VCR. take the cable from the back of the digital cable box that you'd hook up into the cable outlet on your tv and instead you hook it into the top outlet on your vcr, then take another cable from the bottom vcr outlet that says "out to tv", and hook it to the back of your tv.

That is unless you have HDTV and there is some sort of different set up. I'd be calling Cox or whomever your digital is with and have them do the necessary wiring with the electronics.

Otherwise, I know that ESPN360 is going to have the game online where you can watch it on your own time schedule.

Even if you have digital cable, you should be able to record it onto your VCR. take the cable from the back of the digital cable box that you'd hook up into the cable outlet on your tv and instead you hook it into the top outlet on your vcr, then take another cable from the bottom vcr outlet that says "out to tv", and hook it to the back of your tv.

That is unless you have HDTV and there is some sort of different set up. I'd be calling Cox or whomever your digital is with and have them do the necessary wiring with the electronics.

Otherwise, I know that ESPN360 is going to have the game online where you can watch it on your own time schedule.

I tried everything with no luck. Thanks for the tip on ESPN360!

I tried everything with no luck. Thanks for the tip on ESPN360!

I also had a lot of issues trying to record from a digital box to a VCR in the short time I had just a digital box. I tried it in every possible configuration, and it NEVER worked. That's why you should pony up for the DVR, there is no reason to go digital if you don't also have the best invention since the TV itself. I'm serious, I can't watch TV the old fashioned way anymore. If I can't fast forward through the lousy commercials I go nuts!