Where are you watching the Husker game at?

My first grader's parent teacher conference is 7:15 tonight. I'll be listening to the pregame on KFAB as late as I can and then OFF with the radio before the game starts. I'm set to DVR the game. After the kids are in bed, I'll start watching the game and FF through the commercials (and maybe part of halftime?) until I catch up to live. Life is good in the new millennium.

well well well it rained...so im heading to the local bar over at beaver lake on Hwy 75, Tiki Time (its actually called djangos now under new leasees, but theyve never changed the sign and all the locals dont give a crap anyways, it will always be tiki). Free Jello shots after every Husker score! ...and when the game is winding down and there are still shots left, pretty much after every blackshirt tackle or Helu scamper. I drank 4 beers during the FAU game and went home mumbling...thats not normal.

Looks like I'll be somewhere else tonight. The Varsity on 96th and Qst. The family and friend get together fell through so we're going to the place close to our apartment. They have awesome pizza there.

I am watching at my house.. any HuskerBoard Nation Member is a friend of mine and welcome to come over to watch it. enjoy some burgers.. KILLER Queso dip and maybe a beverage or 2..

1839 NW Whitecliff Drive

Albany, OR 97321

java script:emoticon(':yeah', 'smid_46')

sweet jebus, i better get in the fluffin truck. :nanalama

was invited to go to columbia in a limo from KC. then sit in their version of skyboxes. but i have to work. can't call in sick cuz the person who invited me is the husband of my "boss"...so now i have to try to find a place to watch it where i will be.....horrible situation.....

NW Omaha

The HD at my crib....bi-partisan crowd.

Equal Husker fans....Equal Tiger fans.

Stuffed mushrooms

Sausage crostini

Chicken wings

Fried shrimp

Chips - Dips

Plenty of beer and wine

3 hours to kickoff at this posting.......

mmmmm....stuffed mushrooms sound dang good!

I'm watching the game at my place in Chicago. Normally, I'd be heading to Kirkwood (a great Husker bar) but I've got a flight to Toronto at 7am.

I wil be watching it at home on my 65" HD tv,

Setting next to my wife, the Missouri grad. I have won her over except for this game. She will be in her Missouri gear when I get home, no question.

Old hen and noodles are currently being made, so we will be having them this eveing. A game tradition for big games at home. Normally reserved for Bowl games and the Colorado game. Can hardly wait. Headed home in 39 minutes.

It is huge, and I will tell you how to get one.

Buy it take it home when there is an ice skating or gymnastics competition on tv. She will never say another word against it. Mine was showing our Great Danes in Idaho, and I made up my mind to buy it. She walked in the door screaming, never quit until the next Sunday when ice skating was on. She sat down and watched it and has never said a negative word about it since.

Sneaky, be very sneaky. You can have your way with out problems.