Annoying people to watch the game with

Actually the worst....... I hate to say it but it's true. My Mom! Comments all night like "They need to try harder", "Don't they even care", "They must have partied all night" and on and on. Actually it's been 10 years since I watched a game with Mom around and lets just say I'm not going over tomorrow night either!! The second worse would have to be my wife. She likes to vacumn and dust THE room that the big screen is in during the commercials!!! She doesn't pay attention and gets yelled at and pouts. :dunno I don't see her cleaning during Dances with the Stars commercials!! :angry: I'm better just watching the game by myself.

I have to second the mom comment. i honestly think that she says stuff just to be heard, to contribute to a conversation that no one is having. "they just need to run the ball up the middle, why are they running to the outside? why are they running inside? the outside is wide open."

SHUT THE f#*k UP!!!!!!!!!

I used to HATE to watch our games with my older Sister.

Every play we didn't score on..

E V E R Y play..Sho'e be moaning like she got punched in the gut and repeat, "Ohhhh....Shoooot!"

Penalties against us were worse...She'd only cheer for our scores or penalties on the other team.

My Brothers were fun to watch with, though..

My oldest Brother and I would be laying on the livingroom floor on our elbows..at least four or five times durring a scoring drive, we'd both jump up and yell and take turns spraining our wrists on the ceiling...The Middle brother would just sit back on the couch and smile or frown as the play dictated..Same with Dad....And we'd take turns predicting the next play...which used to be mighty easy during Osborne's first dozen seasons or so...

Girlfriends that liked to wrassle durring commercial timeouts were the best, though,,,or big Siberian Huskies that would scold us (howl) for making so much noise....My Ex would ask a lot of Questions which I would 'splain to her durring commercial timeouts since she didn't like to wrassle..Now she has personalized "Buckeye" plates <_<

Now days..I just usually watch alone.

And can someone explain the problem a fan has with you wearing a # 15 Tommy Frazier jersey? Why would this ever be considered a problem?

As long as the person wearing the jersey is not an adult, it's okay.

:facepalm: Vince you act like such a f'ing snob sometimes! I sport my #51 NU jersey proudly EVERY game I watch. And I would love some asshat to try and trash me for it to my face. Although I get the feeling your one of those passive aggressive fools that only insult people behind their backs, or through the anonymity of the internet. <_<

Lighten up Francis.

And yes, those people around you laughing...... they are laughing at you in your jersey. Now you know.

Maybe it's different out there..

But the Tempe bar I went to a few weeks ago had close to 700 people wearing some sort of Red..And about a quarter of them wearing replica jerseys...but the two families all wearing the same number did seem sorta odd...Maybe they were related to a local recruit...??? :dunno

But a few of the barmaids did seem to laugh at the "nation"...Probably cause we still have nothing better to do than watch Husker Football ...even though we live in "Paridise".

Fro - when I'm in Vegas I go to Caesar's and their sports book. Drop a $11 spot every once in a while on a game ticket and you drink for free (tip the waitress well) and all is good.

Thanks! I will keep that in mind. Biggest obsticle is getting my wife not to be pissed the rest of the weekend because i went off to watch the MU/OSU game. :)

How about the guy who randomly runs around giving high 5's to everyone in the Bar despite the fact that he doesn't know any of them?

Wait, that was me. Sorry. But in my defense that Field Goal was 57 yards out and I have been told it was pretty important.............................................I'll just go to my room now.

How about the guy who randomly runs around giving high 5's to everyone in the Bar despite the fact that he doesn't know any of them?

Wait, that was me. Sorry. But in my defense that Field Goal was 57 yards out and I have been told it was pretty important.............................................I'll just go to my room now.

I think that's perfectly fine. Hell at the stadium my wife and I were hugging eachother and people around us we didn't even know. (Except for the CU fan who just sat there like someone killed his puppy.)