Annoying people to watch the game with

Okay, since a lot of us will be watching this game at home with friends or at a friends or at a bar, I wanted to know who you guys think are the most annoying fans to watch the game with?

For me its these two people

Annoying super fan guy, who has to try and tell you everything about everything and gets really mad at other people when they are not as "focused" on the game. Look, me focusing harder on the game isnt going to change the outcome (if it did I would have made a lot more money gambling), so relax.

The second one is "Its just a game" fan, look, I know its a just a game, usually this is a girl that says this and trust us girls, we know its just a game. But you know how you get all worked up about a couples night gathering of sitting around and talking while we pretend to have fun playing apples to apples or scatagories, well guess what, thats just a game too so dont get all mad at us when we are not into that.

Oh yeah, and anyone that tries to defend BC or that posts on the bigredboard, luckily I dont know anyone that defends him and would NEVER hang out with a BRBer.

Okay, since a lot of us will be watching this game at home with friends or at a friends or at a bar, I wanted to know who you guys think are the most annoying fans to watch the game with?

For me its these two people

Annoying super fan guy, who has to try and tell you everything about everything and gets really mad at other people when they are not as "focused" on the game. Look, me focusing harder on the game isnt going to change the outcome (if it did I would have made a lot more money gambling), so relax.

The second one is "Its just a game" fan, look, I know its a just a game, usually this is a girl that says this and trust us girls, we know its just a game. But you know how you get all worked up about a couples night gathering of sitting around and talking while we pretend to have fun playing apples to apples or scatagories, well guess what, thats just a game too so dont get all mad at us when we are not into that.

Oh yeah, and anyone that tries to defend BC or that posts on the bigredboard, luckily I dont know anyone that defends him and would NEVER hang out with a BRBer.

:clap:rollin

The guy at the bar who's got to yell louder and longer than everybody else and every 3 seconds has to try to get the "Gooooooooo Biiiiiiiiig Reeeeed" chant going. I hate the analysts too that have to nitpick why we only got a 4 yard gain, when if we did it his way we could take it to the house. I hate the "you're not as big a Cornhusker Fan as me" attitude too, and the ones that rip on people because they're wearing a Tommie Frazier #15 Jersey. To me it's fine to show tradition too.

Probably me :)

Not because I am a Buff fan, although I am sure that would count, but because I can call the game before the commentators can call the game and my wife claims it is annoying as hell. 9 times out of 10 I see stuff on TV before the announcers can react and I will say something and then Griese or Herbie will say the same thing right after me.

Not because I am a Buff fan, although I am sure that would count, but because I can call the game before the commentators can call the game and my wife claims it is annoying as hell. 9 times out of 10 I see stuff on TV before the announcers can react and I will say something and then Griese or Herbie will say the same thing right after me.

I am actually watching the game with a Buffs fan... I thought there was only 1 left :) jk...

I am actually watching the game with a Buffs fan... I thought there was only 1 left :) jk...

Heck no, I am no bandwagon guy, one can appreciate the good times more when they have experienced the bad, wouldn't you agree? By the way let me know who they are rooting for, it is a tough spot to be in, on one hand it is against our religion to root for the Huskers and yet on the other hand it has been almost 20 years since 5th down and Tiger fans still cry about it and it is annoying, get over it...lol So let me know?

Heck no, I am no bandwagon guy, one can appreciate the good times more when they have experienced the bad, wouldn't you agree? By the way let me know who they are rooting for, it is a tough spot to be in, on one hand it is against our religion to root for the Huskers and yet on the other hand it has been almost 20 years since 5th down and Tiger fans still cry about it and it is annoying, get over it...lol So let me know?

That is a tough one, he is a total die hard buff fan... we have good respect for each other and our teams, we usually don't get too ugly, just good ole ribbing now and then. The day after thanksgiving has become a tradition of getting together at the local tavern and enjoying the NU-CU match up while obviously getting :wasted . I can't say he will be rooting for NU tomorrow night, but i think he knows it will be one hell of a game to watch.

The guest that is invited over to watch the game, who chats and babbles constantly during any and all points of the game, with little regard to the score, plays, or teams playing. Who shows little to no interest in the actual football and is just there for the festivities surrounding the game.

gets really mad at other people when they are not as "focused" on the game

=me

The guy who gets so steamed over a "GAME" that he is ready to fight anyone who does not back his team.

I like to whtch a game with a mixture of fans who are all passionate about their team but do so in a good natured way. Without the fans from other teams backing their teams a lot of the fun of college football would just go away.

T_O_B

:):):)

The guy at the bar who's got to yell louder and longer than everybody else and every 3 seconds has to try to get the "Gooooooooo Biiiiiiiiig Reeeeed" chant going. I hate the analysts too that have to nitpick why we only got a 4 yard gain, when if we did it his way we could take it to the house. I hate the "you're not as big a Cornhusker Fan as me" attitude too, and the ones that rip on people because they're wearing a Tommie Frazier #15 Jersey. To me it's fine to show tradition too.

I can't stand fans that do that chant over and over and over and over...and over. Every time I hear some drunk idiot with a cracky pre-pubescent voice screaming that at the top of their lungs, spit flying everywhere, I cringe. And how awkward is it when all you hear back are crickets chirping...

The incessant(sp?) talker(who works for me)who really knows nothing about football, but feels he has to commentate during and after every play. I'm watching the game, I don't need this idiot pointing out obvious things to me. And even though most of the time what the announcers have to say is gibberish, its still nice to able to hear the TV once in a while. But what can I expect, the guy is a HUGE Illinoise fan, thinks Juice is the next real big thing. Thanks rant over. Thats why I love night games, don't have to watch with anyone since the wife is not a fan.

On a side note, watching the Altitude channel last night(which I really like, the show a lot of RMAC football), they were showing Golf Colorado at the Colorado National Golf Course. Making a big deal out of their driving range ball picker cart. It has a big N painted on the side and a Nebraska helmet on top. They were making a big deal out of the fact that you can "take a shot at knocking the husker helment off the picker". Guess the envy runs deep.

The guest that is invited over to watch the game, who chats and babbles constantly during any and all points of the game, with little regard to the score, plays, or teams playing. Who shows little to no interest in the actual football and is just there for the festivities surrounding the game.

gets really mad at other people when they are not as "focused" on the game

=me

=me2 :woo