Annoying people to watch the game with

I wanted to know who you guys think are the most annoying fans to watch the game with?

Kirk Herbstreit.

Dude low blow. Herbstreit is one of the best college football analysts ever, not to mention the fact......

Can't continue.

Just threw up in my mouth a little bit. :blink:

And can someone explain the problem a fan has with you wearing a # 15 Tommy Frazier jersey? Why would this ever be considered a problem?

As long as the person wearing the jersey is not an adult, it's okay.

:facepalm: Vince you act like such a f'ing snob sometimes! I sport my #51 NU jersey proudly EVERY game I watch. And I would love some asshat to try and trash me for it to my face. Although I get the feeling your one of those passive aggressive fools that only insult people behind their backs, or through the anonymity of the internet. <_<

And can someone explain the problem a fan has with you wearing a # 15 Tommy Frazier jersey? Why would this ever be considered a problem?

:facepalm: Vince you act like such a f'ing snob sometimes! I sport my #51 NU jersey proudly EVERY game I watch. And I would love some asshat to try and trash me for it to my face. Although I get the feeling your one of those passive aggressive fools that only insult people behind their backs, or through the anonymity of the internet. <_<

Still have and wear my #15 Jersey. Guess I'm just a big ar-tard. :moreinteresting:LOLtartar:cowbell:

I invited a female coworker of mine to my house last Saturday to watch the football games. It was kind of a test to see how I would like to watch games with her in the future. She failed miserably.

Talking about work during the whole Notre Lame-Washington game. Even in overtime. Dirty looks didn't stop her from running her mouth.

At least it wasn't during the Nebraska game. There might have been some hurt feelings.

Still have and wear my #15 Jersey. Guess I'm just a big ar-tard. :moreinteresting:LOLtartar:cowbell:

Yep. A big ar-tard who just doesn't "get it". :sarcasm

I invited a female coworker of mine to my house last Saturday to watch the football games. It was kind of a test to see how I would like to watch games with her in the future. She failed miserably.

Talking about work during the whole Notre Lame-Washington game. Even in overtime. Dirty looks didn't stop her from running her mouth.

At least it wasn't during the Nebraska game. There might have been some hurt feelings.

Pics of the friend?

The most annoying people I've ever watched NU football with are the jump on and off the bandwagon throughout the game fan. When Nebraska does something good, these people scream and yell about how we're the best thing since beer in a can. When Nebraska does something bad, these people scream we have the worst players, coaches, etc. to ever be on the sideline.

Lighten up Francis.

And yes, those people around you laughing...... they are laughing at you in your jersey. Now you know.

Pics of the friend?

um, she's in her 50's. and has a big mouth.

Pics of the friend?

OK, well, never mind then! :lol:

I'm guessing people like Tiger Tim, DocNice, Fro Daddy , MUTigerFan, JeepDad, Tora etc, and catmanzou would be pretty annoying to watch the game with.

:box

chuckleshuffle

Some how I knew my name would get dragged into this thread... <_<

:lol:

I meant that all in jest Fro. I was actually just trying to think of Missouri fans we have on this board and your name popped into my head.

You probably wouldn't be that bad of a guy to watch the game with, except for that unsightly black and gold you'd be sporting.

:thumbs

And the giant hump on your back. Yes Fro, I had to tell them about your growth. We accept you for who you are though, so no worries my friend.

See, I even called you my friend...can't say I have any Tigger fans as friends other than you, doubt i'll find any others as well. :box:box

:lol:

you guys sure know how to make a fella feel welcome ;) Here is an example of me watching the game with friends if i am the host. Everyone shows up early and we bs BEFORE THE GAME. Then if we are eating during the game I say "hey everybody, here is the 'insert food' and the 'insert beverage' let me know if you need anything" After that the only real coverstation consist of "nice play" or "you gotta make that tackle/catch/throw" then at half we can talk about whatever, then game, then talking after the game.

I think I would easily fit it with most on the board

And lost, I will be in Vegas next Friday-Sunday. Any hints to a good sports bar/book for saturday? most specifically Sat. night.

I'll send ya a PM.

Pics of the friend?

OK, well, never mind then! :lol:

Dont be too quick to dismiss this...

How big of a mouth?

I wanted to know who you guys think are the most annoying fans to watch the game with?

Kirk Herbstreit.

Dude low blow. Herbstreit is one of the best college football analysts ever, not to mention the fact......

Can't continue.

Just threw up in my mouth a little bit. :blink:

okay, this will be one of the few times that i will actually come to the defense of herbstreit.

yes, he is a tool. in fact, one might consider him a power tool. but i have noticed that he's not as quick to jump on the bandwagon when nebraska starts getting dissed... and i know that just kills him inside.

herbie was redshirt freshman when bo pelini was a senior safety co-captain of the buckeyes back in the day. so long as pelini is heading the huskers, i suspect herbstreit will temper anything he says about nebraska. he might be a espn talking head, but there are some lines even he won't cross and speaking ill of a fellow ohio state alum is one of them.

but if tressel is retired and/or forced out of OSU, expect herbie to be the first one to call on bo to drop nebraska and head to ohio state.

When I'm attending a game, I just hope I have people around me that are into the game and want to share the experience. I hate it when people don't celebrate and don't give fives after scores. If you don't care, fine, but why on earth did you pay $55 to come in here? I know this has been said a thousand times before, but I also hate hate hate when people behind you tell you to sit down. The game is exciting, I want to stand up and yell when the defense is on the field. If I was in it for comfort, I wouldn't have paid to come sit on a hard metal bench in the heat/cold/rain/snow/etc. I would've stayed on my comfy couch with the temp set at 70 and watched it on TV. And as far as I know, nowhere on the tickets does it say you are required to sit down.

I also have a hard time watching around casual fans or non-fans or fans of other schools. It's tough for me trying to celebrate a big play when the person you're watching with doesn't really care. I want someone passionate about the Huskers. I can watch any other sports with whoever, but Husker football is different.