Black Shirts Are Out

Finally!!!

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Weird day to give them out though...

I don't see this as a weird day at all. It'll be a fresh reminder tomorrow as how they should play and the standards that they need to be held to. Also against tech which can be a very important game. We win this and it's a huge motivation tool. It'll be a springboard to ou and hopefully 7-1.

Its starting to get worn out but I'm gonna drop it again...

Suhweeet!!!

I'm sensing that the earning of the blackshirt is becoming less relevant to the fans.

It may be because of the way the current staff handles it now, but its still a hardcore

tradition that has been around as longer than most fans. I think it defines our program

in that it started with a dozen $5 jerseys and has stuck all this time with our lunchpail

work ethic. Lets show our support and throw the bones, wear your BS threads or whatever

to show the team that we're with 'em.

:bonez:bonez:bonez

I don't know what happened with West. I thought near the end of the season last year he was playing really well.

West is steady, I don't think he ever had the shut down potential in him like they see in Dennard and like Prince has been showing. West started and played most of the snaps until early in the LA Lafayette game when Dennard took over.

Another gameday is here. Hope you're ready.

Lot of buzz last night that those Blackshirts may have been handed out on Friday. Can't say that'd be a shocker.

After the performance against Missouri and the challenge that awaits today, last night would have been a fitting time to hand them out.

Certainly we'll find out more today after the game from coaches and players confirming if they were given, who got them, and if they think they played like Blackshirts today against the Red Raiders.

Never a dull moment around here.

http://my.journalstar.com/post/Husker_Extr...shirt_buzz.html

Well last week I was listening to the Joel Makovicka and Matt Hoskinson radio show and they both thought that Bo should've handed out the Blackshirts to the players before the Mizzou game and since Bo didn't that Nebraska might of lost some motivation going into the game. I like it that they gave it to them for the Tech game reason being that Tech beat us last year when we had them in our grasp and it was a good call to hand out the Blackshirts a day before the Tech game for motivation.