Turner Gill

This is what I would love to see TURNER GILL back at NU. Let him take over the play calling and the QB's since he knows a little about running/passing QB's and recruit for more mobile guys like Green.

Turner Loves NU and Dr. Tom and Buffalo is doing ok, we need him back.

+1 --- and the flames start........

Unless Turner simply doesn't enjoy the duties of head coach, there's no way he will want to take a lesser role, even if it's at a bigger program. He's doing pretty damn well at Buffalo, and if his wife wasn't white, he might be the head coach at Auburn as we speak (sad but probably true).

I think Turner should keep doing his thing, he will make a good head coach at a BCS school sometime in the next 2-3 years. And (god forbid) if Bo ever leaves for OSU, Turner can come in as head coach.

Some days I don' t think some NU fans have a grip on reality. NU turned down Turner Gill as a head coach. He went to Buffalo and is a head coach. He will be a head coach without a doubt at a major program in the not distant future. There would be no more condescending b-slap than for NU to "OFFER" the OC job to Head Coach Gill.

I agree that if things don't change on offense, that Wats may be replaced by next season, but it sure won't be by TG.

This is what I would love to see TURNER GILL back at NU. Let him take over the play calling and the QB's since he knows a little about running/passing QB's and recruit for more mobile guys like Green.

Turner Loves NU and Dr. Tom and Buffalo is doing ok, we need him back.

5 posts mmmmmm.........stop trolling.

Unless Turner simply doesn't enjoy the duties of head coach, there's no way he will want to take a lesser role, even if it's at a bigger program. He's doing pretty damn well at Buffalo, and if his wife wasn't white, he might be the head coach at Auburn as we speak (sad but probably true).

I think Turner should keep doing his thing, he will make a good head coach at a BCS school sometime in the next 2-3 years. And (god forbid) if Bo ever leaves for OSU, Turner can come in as head coach.

Now... the flames start. What's Gene's recrd this year? What is Turner's?