Personnel Changes?????

Apathy

Here is what Bo said in his post game interview quote for quote

"There might be some personnel changes and uh um we'll see we'll take a look at everything take a hard look at the film......and...and um......keep working keep trying to get better thats the only way I know how to do it."

So what does he mean that there might be some personnel changes? Watson? Cotton?

"There might be some personnel changes and uh um we'll see we'll take a look at everything take a hard look at the film......and...and um......keep working keep trying to get better thats the only way I know how to do it."

So what does he mean that there might be some personnel changes? Watson? Cotton?

When coaches say "personnel", they usually mean player-wise.

Not mid-season.

This has nothing to do with coaches at this point in the season.

This has everything to do with players. If the starters aren't getting it done, he is going to start playing younger guys who haven't seen a lot of PT. Considering how many upper class men we have offensively, I would like to see some of the younger guys getting time providing us depth for later years.

*EDIT*: I am not talking about the current offensive predicament having nothing to do with the coaches. I was responding to the coach Bo talking about "personnel changes", saying that his remarks were focused more towards player position changes than changing coaches.

Not defending the recievers here (I think Niles Paul and Melo Holt should be on the bench!) but it is awfully tough to catch passes that are a yard or two behind them...

And just so you know I'm not attacking you here, but if the ball hits you in the hands you are supposed to catch it. Hell, I had coaches in middle school telling me that so these kids should know this. No excuse for it.