The only thing I'm encouraged about is............

HuskerT

Did anyone see Keith Williams get in Trey Robinson's face after his fumble? I did and it didn't look like he was giving him words of encouragement either. It also looked like one of the other lineman had to pull him away. I love to see that fire from an O-lineman. I thought the O-line played really well on saturday and it was actually nice to see them actually voice their frustrations. It was nice to see any kind of fire from a member of the offense!

Did anyone see Eric Williams get in Trey Robinson's face after his fumble? I did and it didn't look like he was giving him words of encouragement either. It also looked like one of the other lineman had to pull him away. I love to see that fire from an O-lineman. I thought the O-line played really well on saturday and it was actually nice to see them actually voice their frustrations. It was nice to see any kind of fire from a member of the offense!

I didn't care for Williams words. The offensive lines sucks and has no reason to get in anyone's face.

it was the lone positive because ISUs dline sucked...

Even still... They did their job Saturday. Hardly any penalties and all around good blocking (albeit on a sh**ty ISU dline). If the skill position players had done their job, we would have won by at least 5 touchdowns. Don't hate on a bad offensive line when they actually did their part in that game.

The offensive line sucks? Sure looked like the lone positive on that side of the ball yesterday.

Yup, they sure do. Didn't see the running backs spittin in the lines face at the VT game. Just because they didn't have any penalties and did ok at their jobs doesn't make 'em commander in chief. IMO

I noticed it and thought it was out of line. You have a true freshman who has been on the scout team up until last week trying his hardest to get extra yards or a td and gets the ball ripped out. Basically Robinson may have been about the only good thing we saw all day on the offensive side of the ball. Did Williams get in anyone else's face after a turnover? He would have had plenty of chances. Maybe the next penalty he gets someone needs to get in his face. I didn't see it as fire but rather frustration.

Did anyone see Eric Williams get in Trey Robinson's face after his fumble? I did and it didn't look like he was giving him words of encouragement either. It also looked like one of the other lineman had to pull him away. I love to see that fire from an O-lineman. I thought the O-line played really well on saturday and it was actually nice to see them actually voice their frustrations. It was nice to see any kind of fire from a member of the offense!

I didn't care for Williams words. The offensive lines sucks and has no reason to get in anyone's face.

I would think that if my sole job on the team was to block someone, so that my teammate can run the ball, but all he is doing is fumbling, I'd be pretty pissed off too.

It would be very hard to be one of the few huskers that played decent, and watch everyone else around you suck, and end up losing at home...

You are talking about what can and will tear the team apart.

We have a lot of injuries, skill people out.

Williams was out of line, Robinson made a great run, but it was his first in Division 1.

He will learn, it looks like to me. He was a major positive on the offense yesterday.

And the Oline did a great job yesterday.

After a game like yesterday we need to look for positives. There were a lot in honesty.

Just a very wierd game.

You are talking about what can and will tear the team apart.

We have a lot of injuries, skill people out.

Williams was out of line, Robinson made a great run, but it was his first in Division 1.

He will learn, it looks like to me. He was a major positive on the offense yesterday.

And the Oline did a great job yesterday.

After a game like yesterday we need to look for positives. There were a lot in honesty.

Just a very wierd game.

I realize it was Trey's 1st game and Williams was wrong for going after him of all people, but I'm just saying it was nice to see some passion from any member of that offense.

Bo addressed this one today

After Robinson fumbled against Iowa State, offensive lineman Keith Williams was seen confronting Robinson. Pelini said that situation has been addressed.

"You have to do things in the right way at the right time," Pelini said. "You don't point the finger, you point the thumb. It's been addressed. Nobody felt worse about that fumble than Dontrayevous. You have to look in the mirror and make sure you're playing perfect to do that. There is a time and place for that."

After Robinson fumbled against Iowa State, offensive lineman Keith Williams was seen confronting Robinson. Pelini said that situation has been addressed.

"You have to do things in the right way at the right time," Pelini said. "You don't point the finger, you point the thumb. It's been addressed. Nobody felt worse about that fumble than Dontrayevous. You have to look in the mirror and make sure you're playing perfect to do that. There is a time and place for that."

I dont know exactly was said, but may be he was trying to fire robinson up. It didnt look like he was demeaning him.

I dont know exactly was said, but may be he was trying to fire robinson up. It didnt look like he was demeaning him.

If he wasn't demeaning him, then why would Bo have addressed it and called him out to the media? He was encouraging him so entusiastically that he had to be pulled away? :facepalm:

:wtf

If he wasn't demeaning him, then why would Bo have addressed it and called him out to the media? He was encouraging him so entusiastically that he had to be pulled away? :facepalm:

:wtf

Ah hell man i dont know i didnt see it on tv.