Realistic Record

at Baylor

vs. Oklahoma

at Kansas

vs. Kansas St

at Colorado

I assumed at the beginning of the season we would have an average offense, but I was wrong. What does everyone think our record will be with our remaining schedule?

I honestly have no clue. In order to even have a chance at winning, our defense needs to hold the opponent to a touchdown or less, which is asking alot. Let's face it: Iowa State was not a world beater defense, and we struggled to score points against them. Texas Tech was not a world beater defense (A&M hung 50+ on them) and we struggled to score points against them.

We are in some serious trouble.

at Baylor

vs. Oklahoma

at Kansas

vs. Kansas St

at Colorado

I assumed at the beginning of the season we would have an average offense, but I was wrong. What does everyone think our record will be with our remaining schedule?

I honestly have no clue. In order to even have a chance at winning, our defense needs to hold the opponent to a touchdown or less, which is asking alot. Let's face it: Iowa State was not a world beater defense, and we struggled to score points against them. Texas Tech was not a world beater defense (Kansas State hung 52 on them) and we struggled to score points against them.

We are in some serious trouble.

When did k state score 55 on ttechs D? :wtf

I said 7-5 BEFORE Saturday's game vs. Iowa State and I had that chalked up as a win.

Losses to Oklahoma, Kansas and Colorado are realistic.

6-6.

Nebraska = Fail

Nebraska FANS, PLAYERS, and COACHES over-estimated themselves and under-estimated their opponent. This has become all the norm since right around 2001 or so.

Keep it up. I love it.

Here's hoping for an 0-5 finish and a 4-8 record.

I dont know dude. I dont think we will even beat KSU.

logically thinking...

KSU beat TAMU

TAMU beat TTU

TTU beat NU

KSU is not going to be an easy win, and truthfully no game is going to be easy, unless we have an offense that score points or a defense that score points.

A couple of weeks ago I thought we could beat OU in Lincoln! Yikes, I doubt that very much at this point, but as we can testify alot can happen in a couple of weeks.

The offense is playing with too much pressure on themselves. They just need to relax and let things happen. Is Cody Green the answer? I don't know for sure but I think we need to change up something.

finish 4-1 I hope, but 3-2 seems more realistic.

I said 7-5 BEFORE Saturday's game vs. Iowa State and I had that chalked up as a win.

Losses to Oklahoma, Kansas and Colorado are realistic.

6-6.

Nebraska = Fail

Nebraska FANS, PLAYERS, and COACHES over-estimated themselves and under-estimated their opponent. This has become all the norm since right around 2001 or so.

Keep it up. I love it.

Here's hoping for an 0-5 finish and a 4-8 record.

Will the real Steve Pedersen please stand up! Go be negative elsewhere!