Realistic Record

I dont know dude. I dont think we will even beat KSU.

logically thinking...

KSU beat TAMU

TAMU beat TTU

TTU beat NU

KSU is not going to be an easy win, and truthfully no game is going to be easy, unless we have an offense that score points or a defense that score points.

logically thinking...

KSU lost to ULaLa

ULaLa lost to NU

just sayin', it goes both ways. This is the inconsistent part I mentioned in another thread, it's everywhere. It's a mistake to draw conclusions from a small set of games. This is also why you can't say, "why is State ranked over Tech when Tech beat State???"

Anyway, I can't see us going -8 in turnovers again. I was going to say 4-1, but realistically I'm going with 3-2. There's no record that will surprise me at this point.

we are definitely in some serious trouble. as much as i hate to say this, i would not be surprised if we didn't win a single game remaining on our schedule. that being said, i'll say 2-3, with wins against Baylor and KSU. but hey, if we do that BOWL ELIGIBLE BABY!!!!!!

I am there with you on your thoughts! Hell, I even reserved a hotel room in Shreveport for December 28 as I am guessing we do no better than the independence bowl this year.

Please lord, let me be wrong.......

I believe we will end up 7 - 5 but for the life of me I can't predict the 3 team we will beat.

OU seems very doubtful but the other 4 is a toss up.

My hope is that the offense finds some "team chemistry" which converts to CONFIDENCE and no more turnovers. IF that happens (and only the offense themselves can fix it), then we should beat Baylor, CU and KSU based on a talent gap.

The ONLY reason KSU is looking so good is that they have what NU doesn't have - TEAM CHEMISTRY and CONFIDENCE.

Just my thoughts,

Go Big Red

I really hate to say it, and I hope that I am wrong, but from what we all have seen, I will predict:

1-4 with a win over baylor or ksu

2-3 with wins over baylor or ksu or colorado

I honestly do not see us winning more than 2 games left. OU and KU are out of reach (if the team continues to play like this)

at Baylor

vs. Oklahoma

at Kansas

vs. Kansas St

at Colorado

I assumed at the beginning of the season we would have an average offense, but I was wrong. What does everyone think our record will be with our remaining schedule?

I honestly have no clue. In order to even have a chance at winning, our defense needs to hold the opponent to a touchdown or less, which is asking alot. Let's face it: Iowa State was not a world beater defense, and we struggled to score points against them. Texas Tech was not a world beater defense (Kansas State hung 52 on them) and we struggled to score points against them.

We are in some serious trouble.

When did k state score 55 on ttechs D? :wtf

My bad, I meant A&M

1) If the Offense keeps showing up that played against Texas Tech 1-4

2) If the Offense keeps showing up that played against Missouri 2-3

3) If the offense shows up that played against Iowa State Minus 8 turnovers 3-2.

4) If the offense that showed up against Iowa state plus FUNDAMENTAL improvements like.... Receivers learning how to catch first and run second. Running backs learning how to hang onto the ball. Quarterbacks staying focused, consistant, and leaving their mental issues in the locker room, and offensive linemen improving upon a better game Nebraska will be 4-1 or possibly 5-0 to end the regular season and BIG XII North championship.

1) If the Offense keeps showing up that played against Texas Tech 1-4

2) If the Offense keeps showing up that played against Missouri 2-3

3) If the offense shows up that played against Iowa State Minus 8 turnovers 3-2.

4) If the offense that showed up against Iowa state plus FUNDAMENTAL improvements like.... Receivers learning how to catch first and run second. Running backs learning how to hang onto the ball. Quarterbacks staying focused, consistant, and leaving their mental issues in the locker room, and offensive linemen improving upon a better game Nebraska will be 4-1 or possibly 5-0 to end the regular season and BIG XII North championship.

Agreed. The offense didnt have much trouble moving the ball even with the dropped passes. Hell we had 4 TO's within the 6 yd line. This would have been a freaking snooze fest had we even scored on half the possessions we got within the 6 yd line. ISU's offense crossed the 50 3 times, not once into the red zone which resulted in 1-52 yd FG, 1-40yd pass for a TD and 1 blocked FG attempt. I dont know what else you can ask a defense.

The problem is, there isn't a single game left on our schedule we can expect to win after ISU. There is no explanation for this kind of meltdown two weeks in a row in games we should have been competitive in. Without that explanation, you cannot expect to win another game, simply because there's no reason to suspect these problems won't crop up again.