We can't beat OU

Nah, beating OU is a pipe dream. We don't have the line, receivers, RBs, or experience at QB to do anything but hope to win an ugly game against them. IF we won it would be because they lost.

Our d will let them score four TD's.

Our Offense will score one.

What a dissapointing turn of events this season.

Our offense will be lucky to score at all against their stout D, but either way I will be there to watch and cheer them on in hopes of a miracle. GBR!

wow. so one bad offense, turn this season into a $hithole, wow! man i've never seen this, call it being realistic or not, it's called believing in your team. My sister BF who is an iowa fan says he thinks Ohio State will beat them, but he won't give up, he won't stop believing, IMHO a lot of husker nation needs to start believing again. Things will get turned around this year.

I understand where you all are coming from, but Oklahoma looks very pedestrian this year. Sure NU's offense looks worse, but I seriously dont think NU wants to lose 3 straight at home. That motivation lifts us to a surprise victory and a chance at the top 25 again. NU 27 OK 24 (2 field goals, 1 Defense TD, 1 Special Team TD and 1 offensive TD)

wow. so one bad offense, turn this season into a $hithole, wow! man i've never seen this, call it being realistic or not, it's called believing in your team. My sister BF who is an iowa fan says he thinks Ohio State will beat them, but he won't give up, he won't stop believing, IMHO a lot of husker nation needs to start believing again. Things will get turned around this year.

seriously. quit trying to be analysts and return to being a fan. Teams RISE to the occasion in college football because they believe they can. You think Washington or Oregon St or Stanford all just said "ugh USC is so good why even play the game we're overmatched." Hell no. And you think Bo is going to let the team take that mentality either? No.

It's Oklahoma, a rival. We've lost 2 straight at home. Our offense is sick of being the weak link in every game. And they need some faith from their fans and confidence in them to get the job done. I don't care if they haven't shown us alot to have faith in this year, but the talent is there if we're healthy and passion and momentum can do crazy things. It could end up like a typical SEC shootout and I'd be very pleased to see tough, hard-hitting football on both sides of the ball.

You think the defense doesn't know that they need to help their offensive brothers? They are going to be so hungry for hits and picks just to put up points that we will end up giving the O chances to capitalize, and eventually it'll work out. Have some damn faith and remember Bo knows!

I hate to say this, but next weeks game may be over before it starts. This is all on the offensive coaches, they need an overhall. You may disagree, "don't give up you say." I will never abandon this team, just being realistic. What do you all think?

Baylor will probably be our last win for the year. Do we still get to go to a bowl game if we don't win any more games? Just wondering...

Hey guess what?

CU had no chance to beat KU.

A&M had no chance to beat Tech.

The one defense OU played they got shut down. See OU v Texas.

All it takes is one big play.. Whether it be the defense, offense, special teams, one big play can change the game. Sure it may be a long shot to win, but we have the defense to keep us in ANY game. Especially vs a depleted OU team. Just 3 weeks ago this board was full of how we could run the table etc... Most people that thought that didn't think so because of some great offensive powerhouse that we were... Because the defense was dominant.. has that really changed?

It is set to become the most embarrassing massacre at memorial stadium ever the place will be empty before the half! Anyone who thinks otherwise is in a state of denial!

Watson needs to get his family out of Lincoln for a time. It weill get very ugly!

Um...

USC @ NU circa 2007

Mizzou @ NU circa 2008

Really?

OU won't score 40 to make it the most embarrassing massacre... This board is an effing joke right now.

But....Iowa can score points so your sisters BF has a reason to believe in his team. This Husker offense is bad and I can't think of a Husker offense even in recent history that's as bad. Hell, even in the '05 5-6 losing season they put up 59 in a win against Baylor and 27 in loss to Iowa St.

I've read that this could be a defensive battle, but reality says that OU beats the Huskers by 4 TD's or more. I'm a direhard fan and would love nothing more than to see the Big Red win, but I'm already prepping myself to avoid a big letdown. Sad that we are at this point, but I'd love to eat crow come Saturday night.

But....Iowa can score points so your sisters BF has a reason to believe in his team. This Husker offense is bad and I can't think of a Husker offense even in recent history that's as bad. Hell, even in the '05 5-6 losing season they put up 59 in a win against Baylor and 27 in loss to Iowa St.

I've read that this could be a defensive battle, but reality says that OU beats the Huskers by 4 TD's or more. I'm a direhard fan and would love nothing more than to see the Big Red win, but I'm already prepping myself to avoid a big letdown. Sad that we are at this point, but I'd love to eat crow come Saturday night.

What reality? What has OU done against a good defensive team to show that they can score against a good defense?

I hate to say this, but next weeks game may be over before it starts. This is all on the offensive coaches, they need an overhall. You may disagree, "don't give up you say." I will never abandon this team, just being realistic. What do you all think?

Dance with the one that brought you.

Is this meltdown because of the Baylor game? Is this groundbreaking? Or could this topic been started after the Missouri game?

Just dont get it..