Crick Defensive Player of Week

Congrats to Crick, great game. He got blindsided on the end-around play, man he took a solid lick....I bet he's feeling it today.

Hope we can keep him for the next 2 years

GBR

Maybe I imagined it, but it looked like he had a "WTF?" look on his face while he was in the air and off his feet... that can't be a sensation that he's very familiar with. Yeah, I'll admit that he was blind-sided, but that's just because he wasn't looking. Man, just think if he had seen that guy and had a chance to counter-truck him at full speed... I'm sure Crick has been. :)

Didnt Dillard get the kid back that blindsided Jared? I am sure it was #32 on the Bears. I am pretty sure Dillard laid him out for that sucker move he pulled on Jared. I guess after 5 sacks on your QB something like that should be expected. Now the question is, do people start 2 teaming Jared instead of Suh?? LOL!! This is the best problem we have had in a while!!!

Who's the backup to Turner? I'll probably get crucified for this statement, but I think we're going to miss Turner more next year than Suh because of his ability to get up field quick and turn plays into the inside where Crick and Suh are waiting like sharks.

Cameron Meredith, and I think Meredith does a fine job and will only get better.