Why is everyone so negative?

I don't know why the majority of huskers fans are writing this game off as an automatic loss. The game is in Lincoln, Bradford is not playing, and we have an outstanding defense. I know our offense has struggled mightily this year but who knows with a few breaks we could easily score enough points to win this game. I know it will be an uphill battle to beat Oklahoma but come on guys have a little faith dang.

I don't know why the majority of huskers fans are writing this game off as an automatic loss. The game is in Lincoln, Bradford is not playing, and we have an outstanding defense. I know our offense has struggled mightily this year but who knows with a few breaks we could easily score enough points to win this game. I know it will be an uphill battle to beat Oklahoma but come on guys have a little faith dang.

I can't speak for everyone, and maybe it's negative, but I have a huge fear that OU will score more on the defensive side of the field than our offense will. I can easily see their D putting up 14 points against us, and I can't see the offense scoring more than 14.

Yet somehow come Saturday night, even if we lose and I expected it, it will still suck, and i'll still be pissed.

Lest we forget, BYU beat OU and it was because BYU's front four blew up OU's o-line. I think our front four are up to the task and with Green we have a more dynamic offense with a greater threat at running, which will help our passing. Green is a threat with his legs and it will help his passing.

I will be the first to go on record...we are going to have our asses handed to us. We have NO offense. OU wins by at least 21. If you are going to the game, go to enjoy the college atmosphere, don't go expecting Nebraska to win.

& If Nebraska wins I will be the first to rub it in your face

Nothing but realism...this offense continues to go down hill against teams that are poor. OU is not a poor defensive team. Their defense may outscore our offense. Our line will not handle their rush. This is not Baylor, and it isn't Texas Tech. Last year at least they got better as the season went on, this year they only seem to get worse with each passing week.

I stand by my prediction OU by 21 or more. Nebraska 9 Oklahoma 35 (And that 9 includes NO safeties)

I stand by my prediction OU by 21.

I dunno, saying that OU will take us out by 21 isnt taking a shot at our offense, but rather our defense. I think our defense will be better than that. Like i said before, i think its going to be a low scoring game, but OU will put points on the board by means of TD's and will we be kicking FG's all game long.

I dunno, saying that OU will take us out by 21 isnt taking a shot at our offense, but rather our defense. I think our defense will be better than that. Like i said before, i think its going to be a low scoring game, but OU will put points on the board by means of TD's and will we be kicking FG's all game long.

Our defense is good, but the offense will hang them out to dry by leaving them on the field too long. Also, I am thinking OU will get the ball with a short field probably at least 3 times with either interceptions or fumbles. OU will control the clock.

Our defense is good, but the offense will hang them out to dry by leaving them on the field too long. Also, I am thinking OU will get the ball with a short field probably at least 3 times with either interceptions or fumbles. OU will control the clock.

So.....if you wanna give me 21 how much you want to put on that?

Nebraska's offense scored 13 pts against baylor.

ONE touchdown.

The game easily could have been 13-10, or 13-13 had baylor made that FG.

OU put up 33 against Baylor, and only let them score 7.

I'd say that means their offense is better than Nebraska's, and their Defense is better than Nebraska's.

OU > NU

All Ye of little faith. Wow, some husker fans blow my mind. Yeah we don't have the favor but our D is championship caliber, yes so is oklahomas but their O isn't that good without bradford, I feel like if we can keep it close our D can make something happen.

Even without Bradford the OU offense is able to make first downs and score points. That is way more that one can say about the Huskers.

HUSKERS -- prove me wrong!!!! I'm begging you PROVE ME WRONG!!!!