NO JOKE !!

NU was lucky to win with Zac Lee playing most of the game.

NU was lucky to have had positive total offensive yardage after Cody Green came out of the game.

Or did they?

Anyway, Red, correct me if I'm wrong but you were saying we'd get our asses handed to us by OU. Weren't you all doom and gloom? I was, too, but then I'm not coming here thumping my chest.

I love RedGixxer because every time he/she posts, I smile :lol: Each and every time, without fail.

RedGixxer, you are the most consistently entertaining poster on this board. Thank you.

:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship

By the way, two weeks ago I believe you said you were giving up on the Huskers and wouldn't be posting anymore? Please don't ever leave, where would my smiles go??? chuckleshuffle

Some people probably thought I was joking when I said the Huskers defense would kick the Sooners butt all the way back to Norman !! It was no joke !! Was I wrong?? I don't think so !! Yeah Baby GO HUSKERS !!

Ignore............

and Ignore............

Some people probably thought I was joking when I said the Huskers defense would kick the Sooners butt all the way back to Norman !! It was no joke !! Was I wrong?? I don't think so !! Yeah Baby GO HUSKERS !!

Ignore............

and Ignore............

Fine. You don't want to learn anything about Husker football that's OK with me. YOur loss not mine.

Why would you have to study, You are a homer, there should be no reason to study tape

If you studied tape on Oklahoma and came to the judgement we would win you must see things that no one else does.

You have no choice but to pick Nebraska the rest of the way or your endless screams mean nothing.

What a joke.

Why would you have to study, You are a homer, there should be no reason to study tape

If you studied tape on Oklahoma and came to the judgement we would win you must see things that no one else does.

You have no choice but to pick Nebraska the rest of the way or your endless screams mean nothing.

What a joke.

You need to back off of that coffee my friend. It has you ranting uncontrollably !!

What a joke.

He's the 'Gixxer...the all knowing, almighty, pretentious, self-righteous 'Gixxer <_<