Suh's acting

brasky

I'll take it with a grain of salt. I only seen what was on tv so I have to assume Suh did get a cramp. O'Hanlon had one to and with the intensity the defense was playing with, it wouldn't surprise me if Suh did get a cramp. On the flip side, if Suh was acting, great heads up play by him.

When Suh dropped and they stopped the game they ran out to Dennard first... Then they "helped' Suh off. Seems proof enough to me

I'll take it with a grain of salt. I only seen what was on tv so I have to assume Suh did get a cramp. O'Hanlon had one to and with the intensity the defense was playing with, it wouldn't surprise me if Suh did get a cramp. On the flip side, if Suh was acting, great heads up play by him.

When Suh dropped and they stopped the game they ran out to Dennard first... Then they "helped' Suh off. Seems proof enough to me

Who is "they"?

Who is "they"?

NU staff. I dont know exactly who, but he sprinted around the other players to get to Dennard. Suh stayed on the ground, until the staff got to him, they guided him off the field, at that point I lost site of Suh. Although he was back in on the next play. He could of had a cramp, if so it was very convenient.

nope, I think Suh had a cramp...when the TV zoomed in on him his leg was as tight as a strung rope....

also, when he was turned yelling his body was all twisted and that can disrupt the breathing enough to cause your legs to stiffen and get a cramp.

Remember that DT from OU a couple years ago was yelling at his team before the game to get psyched and then he just collapsed cuz he was all bent out of shape, literally?

Furthermore, I just don't think Suh can see way back there enough to pull off a cramp collapse, trust me, he's just worrying about him and his D-lineman more than whether Dennard is in position or not. Unless I saw some tape where he was looking and yelling a Dennard and then just drops, I believe he really had cramps.

I like this theory. It sounds too smart and clever even for the pelini brothers. It's threads like these that keep me here. So in summary Dillard needed time so suh dropped. The pelini's quickly said "OU is going to attack the middle now that suh is out" and schemed appropriately then suh returns for what was it 3rd or 4th down? Brilliant!