So ESPN took Suh's name off the ballot for Heisman

Twodocs

Isn't it obvious by now that write-in votes don't count? Thousands have written in Suh since he was taken off the ballot a few weeks ago, and his vote total hasn't budged.

The 1st week it was taken off i watched it for a bit.. Suh's total WAS going up.. but barely... I'm wondering if it was because people are just putting "Ndamukong Suh" and not "Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska" i went.. it was 65807... I voted with the "Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska" and its at 65808....

Just saying....

DO WHAT SATURN DREW SAID.. COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING, AND VOTE THAT WAY

Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska

This is along the greatest of all time team line. We flood the ballot, what does it really mean?

Suh is not going to win the hypsman, but come draft day you will see who is the best college football player.

Who fills their pockets with real gold rather than some door holder that really does not mean anything anymore, other than your the best offensive player on a top ten team.

Suh will get many accolades this year, but having a number ! pick in the draft will truly mean something for recruiting. We will get the horses Bo needs. With Dorse and Suh pretty much back to back the boy knows how to coach the Dline.

I voted, but I will not send it in again and again.

Isn't it obvious by now that write-in votes don't count? Thousands have written in Suh since he was taken off the ballot a few weeks ago, and his vote total hasn't budged.

The 1st week it was taken off i watched it for a bit.. Suh's total WAS going up.. but barely... I'm wondering if it was because people are just putting "Ndamukong Suh" and not "Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska" i went.. it was 65807... I voted with the "Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska" and its at 65808....

Just saying....

DO WHAT SATURN DREW SAID.. COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING, AND VOTE THAT WAY

Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska

I noticed the same thing, I've been doing it with all the info and it seems to be counting the votes. Suh deserves it, let's turn this thing into landslide!

Nissan page at ESPN Heisman ballot has removed Suh from the ballot. Just cut and paste again! Vote Suh!

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/the...009/leaderboard

This is a Nissan sponsored contest so if you have a Nissan tell youir dealer you do not appreciate such Suh discrimination. Call the people at Nissan and tell they they are making a mistake!

And feel free to vote!

Husker nation will not tolerate Suh Discrimination!

I think I might just go down and test drive a few Nissans..Start doing the paperwork...then suddenly remember/mention the thing about Suh being left off the ballot and go across the street to Honda.

too bad Honda doesnt have something close to a 350z or a 370!! Those nissans are bad azz!!

Why don't they just place all of the canidates in the UFC octagon and the last one standing is the Heisman winner? :box

too easy for Suh to win that one... Tebow would cry, Mack Brown would object to the one armed choke slam and anyone else in the Octagon would be pizzing themselves. :woo

For those who are upset that Suh's name was taken off the vote page, if you look around you will see that Nissan only keeps names of players that their committee feels have a legitimate chance of winning it on the voting page...when we lost to Texas Tech they took his name off the list which makes sense, that game ruined any chance he would have of winning it.

For those who are upset that Suh's name was taken off the vote page, if you look around you will see that Nissan only keeps names of players that their committee feels have a legitimate chance of winning it on the voting page...when we lost to Texas Tech they took his name off the list which makes sense, that game ruined any chance he would have of winning it.

If that's the case, then we need to take Case Keenum, CJ Spiller (sorry Clemson fans), Toby Gerhart, and Jacquizz Rodgers names off the ballot as well. I remember their respective teams not doing well in a game. (Even though that's totally not the way the Heisman "should" be determined.)

The write-in candidate has a disclaimer on it. *

* Only those candidates with a legitimate chance of winning the Heisman Trophy in the view of ESPN and Nissan will be added to the leaderboard.

:espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks:

His name is actually on the leaderboard, and he is still winning. We just have to do the write-in thing. Let's hold off on the :espnsucks: until they take his name off the leaderboard completely, which I think is probably the unfortunate next step.