25th

WCHusker

how in the H*** is USC still ranked? They've got blown out twice this year.

I was just coming back to check and ask the very same question

They only have 3 losses and are not even the top ranked 3 loss team (deservedly so), but I do not see a huge problem with them being in the top 25. They are 7-3 after all and name recognition is always important whether fair or not...

Some projections have us matched up with USC in a bowl game.

I would like our chances there.

I would love for us to whip their a$$es and return the heartache that they've given us over the past few seasons.

That game would get a lot of national attention. the media would also create the narrative of us re-emerging and USC descending...

I could understand if USC lost to top ranked teams, but their not. I cannot stand this crap and it just proves that the rankings are truly a joke.

especially because they got rock by oregon who got rocked a week later by stanford, a good team, but still.

The one thing they have going for them is beating the Big 10 Rose Bowl team. But mostly, it's the name, and the voters "knowing" that USC has all of that talent, so they *must* be better than their record.

Don't forget, this isn't just media bias, the coaches' poll has them a spot higher than the AP poll.

I could understand if USC lost to top ranked teams, but their not. I cannot stand this crap and it just proves that the rankings are truly a joke.

especially because they got rock by oregon who got rocked a week later by stanford, a good team, but still.

The one thing they have going for them is beating the Big 10 Rose Bowl team. But mostly, it's the name, and the voters "knowing" that USC has all of that talent, so they *must* be better than their record.

Don't forget, this isn't just media bias, the coaches' poll has them a spot higher than the AP poll.

it also helps when you start out high, they are reluctant to drop you. but if you claw your way up and lose, you drop like a rock.

it also helps when you start out high, they are reluctant to drop you. but if you claw your way up and lose, you drop like a rock.

simple USC

but i love the face that theyre losin like they, love them 5 star recruits all over the field that cant get the job done cuz they think they can turn it on and off when they want.