Vote Bo for Coach of the Year!

Landlord

Yes he did an excellent job in every area in the losses to V-Tech, Tex-Tech and FREAKING IOWA STATE !!!

Ok, I don't believe Bo was the one who got burned so badly by blowing the coverage in the last minute of the VT game, that was O'hanlan. Secondly, I don't believe Bo lost any of those EIGHT turnovers during the Iowa St. game. He had good game plans in both of those games and we could have easily won both, problem is, the kids have to execute. A coach can only do so much, but when your receiver is running down the sideline after catching the ball, about to score easily and just drops the ball without even being touched :dunno , what do you do? Make him run stadium stairs for the next couple of days I guess. I swear the players were trying to out do eachother in creative turnovers during the Iowa St. game. :LOLtartar

I don't think Bo deserves it more than Rhoads this year. I mean he did wonders with a 2-10 team and injuries.

1 Nick Saban - Alabama 59,920

2 Mack Brown - Texas 46,136

3 Paul Johnson - Georgia Tech 30,595

4 Robb Akey - Idaho 27,208

5 Kirk Ferentz - Iowa 24,927

6 Paul Rhoads - Iowa State 21,602

7 Bill Snyder - Kansas State 17,867

8 Rich Rodriguez - Michigan 15,359

9 Pete Carroll - Southern California 9,134

10 Brian Kelly - Cincinnati 6,685

11 Mike Leach - Texas Tech 5,814

12 Joe Paterno - Penn State 5,426

13 Dabo Swinney - Clemson 5,239

14 Steve Sarkisian - Washington 4,833

15 Gene Chizik - Auburn 4,103

16 Randy Shannon - Miami (Florida) 3,536

17 Gary Patterson - TCU 3,206

18 Jim Tressel - Ohio State 3,053

19 Mark Richt - Georgia 2,573

20 Pat Fitzgerald - Northwestern 2,493

21 Chris Petersen - Boise State 2,457

22 Bob Stoops - Oklahoma 1,831

23 Chip Kelly - Oregon 1,597

24 Bronco Mendenhall - BYU 1,504

25 Bo Pelini - Nebraska 1,405

Yes he did an excellent job in every area in the losses to V-Tech, Tex-Tech and FREAKING IOWA STATE !!!

Ok, I don't believe Bo was the one who got burned so badly by blowing the coverage in the last minute of the VT game, that was O'hanlan. Secondly, I don't believe Bo lost any of those EIGHT turnovers during the Iowa St. game. He had good game plans in both of those games and we could have easily won both, problem is, the kids have to execute. A coach can only do so much, but when your receiver is running down the sideline after catching the ball, about to score easily and just drops the ball without even being touched :dunno , what do you do? Make him run stadium stairs for the next couple of days I guess. I swear the players were trying to out do eachother in creative turnovers during the Iowa St. game. :LOLtartar

I know what you're saying but the head coach is responsible for teaching the players to hang on to the ball for God sakes!! The loss to Iowa State alone should be reason to not have BO get coach of the year. Sorry, Maybe next year.

I don't think Bo deserves it more than Rhoads this year. I mean he did wonders with a 2-10 team and injuries.

1 Nick Saban - Alabama 59,920

2 Mack Brown - Texas 46,136

3 Paul Johnson - Georgia Tech 30,595

4 Robb Akey - Idaho 27,208

5 Kirk Ferentz - Iowa 24,927

6 Paul Rhoads - Iowa State 21,602

7 Bill Snyder - Kansas State 17,867

8 Rich Rodriguez - Michigan 15,359

9 Pete Carroll - Southern California 9,134

10 Brian Kelly - Cincinnati 6,685

11 Mike Leach - Texas Tech 5,814

12 Joe Paterno - Penn State 5,426

13 Dabo Swinney - Clemson 5,239

14 Steve Sarkisian - Washington 4,833

15 Gene Chizik - Auburn 4,103

16 Randy Shannon - Miami (Florida) 3,536

17 Gary Patterson - TCU 3,206

18 Jim Tressel - Ohio State 3,053

19 Mark Richt - Georgia 2,573

20 Pat Fitzgerald - Northwestern 2,493

21 Chris Petersen - Boise State 2,457

22 Bob Stoops - Oklahoma 1,831

23 Chip Kelly - Oregon 1,597

24 Bronco Mendenhall - BYU 1,504

25 Bo Pelini - Nebraska 1,405

Rodriguez ?? Sarkisian ?? Is this some kind of joke or what ??

In what way does Bo deserves coach of the year. Sorry no red kool aid for me, thanks!

Yeah, I'm not seeing it. Boneheaded losses to VA Tech and ISU, and a non-competitive game against TT... that's not COY material.

We beat three Sun Belt teams, a rebuilding Missouri, Baylor without Griffin, and an imploding Kansas team. We played well against Oklahoma, but really only on one side of the ball.

I'm all for drinking the kool-aid, but let's keep it at least somewhat realistic.