CU looking pretty good at the half

Billyball

It shows you just how important a QB is to a team. OSU was doing okay without Dez Bryant and their big RB, looked like they were headed for a BCS bowl; but without Robinson, they are fer$hit.

Unfortunately we do not have much in the way of QB play with either of our "starters". The coache's kid, looked pretty good after their starter was hurt. Be a bad time for that team to get confidence and go home to face us.

I think we will get by KSU, though it may be semi close(and after ISU and with our inept offense anything is possible) , but now I worry that we will have a hard time winning at CU and will get killed by Texas. If that comes to pass I'm not sure that winning the Big 12 was a good thing from a recruitng or momentum standpoint. Hope I'm wrong.

It shows you just how important a QB is to a team. OSU was doing okay without Dez Bryant and their big RB, looked like they were headed for a BCS bowl; but without Robinson, they are fer$hit.

Unfortunately we do not have much in the way of QB play with either of our "starters". The coache's kid, looked pretty good after their starter was hurt. Be a bad time for that team to get confidence and go home to face us.

I think we will get by KSU, though it may be semi close(and after ISU and with our inept offense anything is possible) , but now I worry that we will have a hard time winning at CU and will get killed by Texas. If that comes to pass I'm not sure that winning the Big 12 was a good thing from a recruitng or momentum standpoint. Hope I'm wrong.

i would just say that OSU is a little overrated and that robinson appears to be what makes their offense click...not that CU is magically a good team...

Now I feel bad! :dunno Post a little more upbeat next time. Look at the positives. Hansen may be out or limited against us. OK State doesn't have our defense. But it does look like the Buffs are not content to just call it a year. Maybe beating the Pokes will get Hawkins another year!! Yeah for us. It doesn't matter. We'll get their A game regardless of tonight's outcome.

OSU has what 4-5 sacks in the first half? I lost count after 2 on consecutive plays. They went soft on D at the end of the half.

If NU has less than 10, Carl Pelini should be yelled at like a parking attendant at a KU loading dock.

Hawkins is doing his normal throwing passes up for grabs. If Hansen is out go after Hawkins and get your sacks and interceptions.

OSU has what 4-5 sacks in the first half? I lost count after 2 on consecutive plays. They went soft on D at the end of the half.

If NU has less than 10, Carl Pelini should be yelled at like a parking attendant at a KU loading dock.

Hawkins is doing his normal throwing passes up for grabs. If Hansen is out go after Hawkins and get your sacks and interceptions.

:clap:LOLtartar:facepalm: