What an Uninspiring Win

Washusker

Yay. Big 12 North Champs. Yippee.

Seriously - that was another frustrating game to watch. I don't know if it's the play-calling or the quarterback or the O-line, but goodness, we are not a good offensive ball club.

Sorry to be a sour-puss, but that was a pretty unsatisfying victory. Is there anything that can be done in the next two weeks to help this offense?

Otherwise, we are losing to UT 20-3, or something along those lines.

Yay. Big 12 North Champs. Yippee.

Seriously - that was another frustrating game to watch. I don't know if it's the play-calling or the quarterback or the O-line, but goodness, we are not a good offensive ball club.

Sorry to be a sour-puss, but that was a pretty unsatisfying victory. Is there anything that can be done in the next two weeks to help this offense?

Otherwise, we are losing to UT 20-3, or something along those lines.

I think it was the offensive line that stunk. Way too many negative plays when rushing the ball.

What an Uninspiring Thread

Yay. Another thread griping after a victory. Yippee.

Seriously - this is another frustrating thread to read. I don't know if it's the writing or the topic or the poster, but goodness, this is not a good thread at all.

Sorry to be a sour-puss, but this was a pretty unsatisfying read. Is there anything that can be done in the next two weeks to help this thread?

Otherwise, we are going to have to read drivel like this over and over, or something along those lines.

Seriously - this is another frustrating thread to read. I don't know if it's the writing or the topic or the poster, but goodness, this is not a good thread at all.

Sorry to be a sour-puss, but this was a pretty unsatisfying read. Is there anything that can be done in the next two weeks to help this thread?

Otherwise, we are going to have to read drivel like this over and over, or something along those lines.

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound Knap, you are awesome.

Way to keep the faith. We do realize that KSU played with nothing to lose right? That in a sense makes a team very dangerous. Nebraska still won, and the Media has stated that Nebraska could beat Texas in the Big XII Championship, and really mess things up for them. Texas killed our hopes for a 3peat in 1996 when they beat us at the first big XII Championship game, how awesome would it be to return the favor and keep them out of the National Championship?

We've been listening to it all year .do you think it would change just because we won.People will still be crying dedhoarse

:clap:clap:clap:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:clap:clap:clap our offense got the lead and then played conservatively, makes sense when you have a top 10 defense.

Ok, so it wasnt a great win. But it is a win. They played good and won, what else do you want. Me i want 95 perfection but we aint there man.

I think we can go into boulder and get out of there with a win. 9-3 man, 9-3 that aint bad. And look at 2 of those losses.

IM not saying we can beat texas but this aint 07 we arent rolling over. Texas is a machine and will probally roll, but then again we thought that about alot of teams this year. Keep the faith man.

also, when you say uninspiring win, i think you should re-watch our defense. we dominated K-State, they never really had a chance and our defense, offense, and special teams all did what they had to do to win that game. Uninspiring win? were you ever worried about losing? i was not.

we won... enjoy it

big 12 champs.. .whats not to like.. its been a rough road but the hotter the battle the sweeter the victory!!!! lets just enjoy this one with out the bitching....

also, when you say uninspiring win, i think you should re-watch our defense. we dominated K-State, they never really had a chance and our defense, offense, and special teams all did what they had to do to win that game. Uninspiring win? were you ever worried about losing? i was not.

we won... enjoy it

big 12 champs.. .whats not to like.. its been a rough road but the hotter the battle the sweeter the victory!!!! lets just enjoy this one with out the bitching....

i don't know why you quoted me. i was not complaining, i am quite content with the victory.

Actually, I thought K-State moved the ball pretty well against us, as did Kansas. And like Kansas, they had an unlucky break that cost them 7. Also, as crappy as the refs have been this year, I think a few of the calls against K-State were ticky-tack, such as the late hit, the roughing the passer..... Not complaining though. A win is a win, yes, but I still think our O-line needs to make drastic strides before Texas. And we all know that CU always seems to play us close, no matter how bad they are.