frazier vs. tebow

It's unfair to compare these two QBs by looking at the stats. They are two very different players playing in two very different systems. If I had to chose between the two I would without question pick Frazier (but thats probably bc im bias). But Tebow has been a phenomenal QB over these past few years and anyone that tries to argue that is delusional. I have tremendous respect for him, even though Id rather shove a pencil in my eye than watch yet another CGD special on TT. :bang

It's unfair to compare these two QBs by looking at the stats.

Not to mention, Frazier missed how many games in '94. You can tack on an additional 1000 yards rushing and 5 touchdowns and probably another 1500 yards passing and 10 more touchdowns. Statistically it's just not a fair comparison. Now as far as systems go, give Frazier the receiving talent to go along with Phillips that Tebow has had. hmmm

Apples and oranges, and even if they were both apples, they have such counterbalancing strengths/weaknesses and stats that it's impossible to decide.

Frazier played in three and won two national championships (Tebow has won two, could win three, as well as a Heisman). Tebow owns Frazier in statistics, Tommie never had very good stats. Tommie was considered a running quarterback, whereas Tebow is considered a dual threat (he won't really make you miss or break off long runs, but he is good for 5+ yards any play). Tommie was unable to play most of the '94 season, and also didn't play in the second half of a lot of games because we would always kill teams so badly (but maybe that just means that he had better talent around him, and he himself wasn't that great).

So many things that there aren't answers to, so why bother?

All I can say is if either Tebow or Young played for Nebraska they would be the best ever.

Three very good QB's.

But when all the hardware is added up I am afraid Tebow will be the most remembered outside of Nebraska.

He has two more games, and if wins both, he will have more hardware than the other two combined.

Well if these next two games for Tebow, will decide on who will be remembered as the greatest QB of all time, Husker fans better hope Ala can beat them. After watching Texas yesterday, Tebow will shred that defense. I know they have some players hurt, but if they don't get back for their match up with Fla, if it comes to that, the discussion is over.

GBR!!!

I wish people would stop acting like Tebow is already a two time champion, he didn't even freaking start in thaeir first tiltle game, Chris Leak did! What a f'ing joke!!!

He ran and threw for a TD in the NC game. He is a 2 time National Champion.

Screw Tebow. He had a 1 yd touchdown pass and a 1 yard touchdown run. They put him in on the goal line situations. Chris Leak led that team, not Tebow.