Do I have this right??

HSKRNOKC

Of course if we win the CCG we get BCS.. if we lose.....

and Okie lite beats OU .. We go to Cotton because O State would get an at large ..

Okie lite loses they are out of the BCS and get the Cotton which pushes us to the Holiday...?????

I'm pulling for Fiesta Bowl first, but then I would love for us to play in San Diego should things not go our way against Texas. (It's all about me and the proximity to Phoenix in case nobody has figure this out!) :)

I would love to see a matchup against a USC team that has about half the intensity as the teams we played a few years ago.

Between the Cotton and Holiday, I'd rather have us in the Holiday. Only game on National TV, it's a better Bowl anyway despite the date at primetime.

I think Holiday is more likely especially to fans traveling since the Cotton Bowl will be in Jerry's world just as the championship game. If on the extremely rare chance we are blown out in the CCG, it is likely that the Cotton Bowl might want to take another team. Holiday is good.

Of course if we win the CCG we get BCS.. if we lose.....

and Okie lite beats OU .. We go to Cotton because O State would get an at large ..

Okie lite loses they are out of the BCS and get the Cotton which pushes us to the Holiday...?????

It's not a guarantee that OSU gets a BCS At large even with a win today. There will be a lot of pressure to take an unbeaten Boise St.

Isn't the Cotton really pushing for BCS status now that Jerry's place is in ful l swing?

In 2010, the Cotton Bowl Classic will move to the new Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, leaving the newly remodeled historic Cotton Bowl facility. Reportedly, Cotton Bowl Classic officials sought for the game to become a BCS bowl game in 2011. (One of the concerns for this game having been the weather, since Dallas can be cold in January, but the new stadium would offer top amenities and a retractable roof.)[6] However, a new four-year agreement between the BCS and ESPN has forestalled any possibility of the Cotton Bowl Classic joining the BCS until 2015 at the earliest.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cotton_Bowl_Classic#cite_note-6

Isn't the Cotton really pushing for BCS status now that Jerry's place is in ful l swing?

In 2010, the Cotton Bowl Classic will move to the new Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, leaving the newly remodeled historic Cotton Bowl facility. Reportedly, Cotton Bowl Classic officials sought for the game to become a BCS bowl game in 2011. (One of the concerns for this game having been the weather, since Dallas can be cold in January, but the new stadium would offer top amenities and a retractable roof.)[6] However, a new four-year agreement between the BCS and ESPN has forestalled any possibility of the Cotton Bowl Classic joining the BCS until 2015 at the earliest.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cotton_Bowl_Classic#cite_note-6

Too bad, I think they could add the Cotton as a BCS Bowl and put the Mountain West as an auto tie in.