Bad news for Texas

Here is the only thing that I could find out about Shipley

Shiley Injured?

This is the radio guy the forum is talking about in your link.

Chip Brown mentioned this morning on the radio that a source close to the Texas program indicated an injury to an offensive playmaker that may impact the game on Saturday. Brown wouldn't disclose the name, but the most likely candidate is Shipley unless another injury occurred during practice this week. linky

Could be some legs to this rumor. I would never *hope* that Shipley sits out. But I'm not losing any sleep over whether suits up or not.

I am of the opinion that collectively we do live up to that standard. It's not just the media that says it. It's the fans of other teams that interact with our fans that say it over and over again.

Do I believe Nebraska fans are the best fans in the country? Yes I do. Does that make me arrogant? I don't believe it does, the proof is in the pudding.

Are we human? Yes. Do we have fans that get out of line? Of course. By and large though Nebraska fans have earned the title .

Somehow I doubt texass cares if Pierre or alfonzo or lee are fully healthy ...

Not cool. I have often said that NU has the classiest fans. However, your statement lacks class. I don't wish injuries on any of these kids.

~v~

A. I don't see where this person said they hope that you or any other Texas fans wish injuries on players.

B. If that was what this person was implying what has your fan base done collectively to make Nebraska fans think any differently?

C. Nebraska fans are for the most part classy but honesty is a virtue I personally value a great deal. I have personally witnessed extremely bad behavior and call into question the integrity of Texas fans as a whole. There is also a very arrogant way in which most Texas fans carry themselves so forgive us if we might question weather Texas fans have the best interest of our players in mind. I'm sure there are many good natured Longhorn fans who love college football and understand that it's young kids playing ball out there who's families are watching in the stand. It's just not the impression I get from your fanbase overall. Thats honesty!

Well that makes 2 of you that lack class. I'm sure all NU fans want you 2 to represent them. Too bad you can't rise to the level of most NU fans, but instead you stoop to the same level of behavior as you are claiming is exhibited by others. Pathetic.

~v~

Hey, maybe we should start a thread about how we are the greatest fans in the history of the universe. Instead of some boring subject like whether Jordan Shipley plays tomorrow or not.

Let's make a thread about how classy should be a verb.

Barry had enough, and proceded to classy the sh#t out of Jen.

Not cool. I have often said that NU has the classiest fans. However, your statement lacks class. I don't wish injuries on any of these kids.

~v~

A. I don't see where this person said they hope that you or any other Texas fans wish injuries on players.

B. If that was what this person was implying what has your fan base done collectively to make Nebraska fans think any differently?

C. Nebraska fans are for the most part classy but honesty is a virtue I personally value a great deal. I have personally witnessed extremely bad behavior and call into question the integrity of Texas fans as a whole. There is also a very arrogant way in which most Texas fans carry themselves so forgive us if we might question weather Texas fans have the best interest of our players in mind. I'm sure there are many good natured Longhorn fans who love college football and understand that it's young kids playing ball out there who's families are watching in the stand. It's just not the impression I get from your fanbase overall. Thats honesty!

Well that makes 2 of you that lack class. I'm sure all NU fans want you 2 to represent them. Too bad you can't rise to the level of most NU fans, but instead you stoop to the same level of behavior as you are claiming is exhibited by others. Pathetic.

~v~

Yeah, I didn't expect you to know the difference between honesty and insult.

Anyway. I'll consider the source when a guy named "Bury Switzer" is lecturing others on class.

~v~

~v~

Yeah, I didn't expect you to know the difference between honesty and insult.

Anyway. I'll consider the source when a guy named "Bury Switzer" is lecturing others on class.

I think the poor guy is a little confused.