Asante's thuggery cost us the game and a BCS bid

I knew it, I just knew that Asante playing like a thug and Pelini's no doing anything about it earlier in the year finally cost us big. Texas didn't not gain another yard after his once again getting a personal foul, what's that five games in a row. Thanks alot #4

LISTEN HERE YOU SOMBITCH, I DONT CARE IF I GET KICKED OFF HERE, I WAS PISSED BEFORE YOU PUSHED ME OVER WITH THIS DUMBASS COMMENT. YOU DESERVE TO HAVE YOUR TEETH KICKED DOWN YOU THROAT. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, IT WAS PEICE OF sh#t ASANTE HATERS LIKE YOURSELF THAT COST US. REMEMBER THE PASS OUT OF THE ENDZONE TO SHIPLY THAT COMPLETELY CHANGED FIELD POSITION? ASANTE WAS RIGHT THERE TO LAY THE BOOM DOWN, MAYBE KNOCK THE BALL LOOSE OR CAUSE A FUMBLE, BUT HE STOPPED CUZ I'M SURE HE WAS AFRAID OF A PENALTY OR GETTIN RIPPED APART BY FUCKHEADS LIEK YOU ON f'ing HUSKERBOARD. GO FIND A HOLE AND CRAWL IN IT AND DO US ALL A FAVOR AND QUIT WEARING RED YOU pu&&y PIECE OF sh#t.

:snacks:

I knew it, I just knew that Asante playing like a thug and Pelini's no doing anything about it earlier in the year finally cost us big. Texas didn't not gain another yard after his once again getting a personal foul, what's that five games in a row. Thanks alot #4

LISTEN HERE YOU SOMBITCH, I DONT CARE IF I GET KICKED OFF HERE, I WAS PISSED BEFORE YOU PUSHED ME OVER WITH THIS DUMBASS COMMENT. YOU DESERVE TO HAVE YOUR TEETH KICKED DOWN YOU THROAT. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, IT WAS PEICE OF sh#t ASANTE HATERS LIKE YOURSELF THAT COST US. REMEMBER THE PASS OUT OF THE ENDZONE TO SHIPLY THAT COMPLETELY CHANGED FIELD POSITION? ASANTE WAS RIGHT THERE TO LAY THE BOOM DOWN, MAYBE KNOCK THE BALL LOOSE OR CAUSE A FUMBLE, BUT HE STOPPED CUZ I'M SURE HE WAS AFRAID OF A PENALTY OR GETTIN RIPPED APART BY FUCKHEADS LIEK YOU ON f'ing HUSKERBOARD. GO FIND A HOLE AND CRAWL IN IT AND DO US ALL A FAVOR AND QUIT WEARING RED YOU pu&&y PIECE OF sh#t.

:w00t:w00t:w00t:koolaid2:

please mods dont boot this guy...he almost has a right!

:w00t:w00t

This post doesn't even reach the high intellectual standard of a 3yr. old playing with a 'See and Say' for the first time.

Is there even a smiley that shows it struggling to breathe while posting, because obviously its brain can't handle the functions simultaneously?

Asante will not be missed, he hurts us as much as he helps

Terrible Post.. Cannot even begin to describe how bad that post is.

I 100% agree.

This loss was completely the offense's faualt. Specifically Lee's fault. 39 passing yards is inexcusible. The D was the only reason we lost by one.

You're a moron. Asante didn't lose us this game, and if you think he did you can turn in your Big Red gear.

Why did we lose?

1. Offense

2. Offense

3. Offense

4. Bad officiating in a DISTANT 4th

Please stop making stupid topics like this.

:w00t:w00t:w00t:koolaid2:

please mods dont boot this guy...he almost has a right!

:w00t:w00t

:yeah

Calling Asante a thug is taking things too far or saying he lost us the game is off base. But there have been several posts about Asante needing to clean things up... and he does. And there sure were a lot of posters agreeing with that! Sure we had a kick go out of bounds, Hagg had a couple of PI calls, and Asante had a couple of personal fouls. The only constant here is that Asante has personal fouls/penalties called all the time. Whether it be his questionable over celebratory jumping when making a big hit against Oklahoma (don't think it was a penalty, but it looked bad), a late and unjustified hit on Reesing, other late hits/out of bound hits, or several horse collar penalties over the last few games - his mistakes have been a major thorn in our D. I know he's trying to make plays to stop the offense from scoring or getting a first down, but the rest of our D is able to do it w/o a reoccurring player racking up a penalty in almost every game... except for Asante. I think he has the best of intentions, but his passion and aggression was bound to bite us in the you know what. And it did, at unfortunately a crucial time. Asante deserves his accolades, but he has had a lot of careless playing. Like was stated in an earlier post... he hurts us as much as he helps us. The rest of the D makes the plays w/o careless penalties.

As stated earlier, he didn't lose us the game, but that play sure hurt us in the end. Of course the offensive play calling was terrible, the offense couldn't produce, etc, etc... Same sh*t, different day.