From the Omaha World herald

Ringer02

GOOD! good for Carl...the whole call was bullsh#t and everyone knows it..If the situation were reversed and Nebraska was down, they wouldn't have added 1 second back on the clock. Did everyone see how surprised the Texas fans were when they added the one second back? Everyone believed the game was over; because it was. If I were Carl, I would have felt the same way.

Even if you think adding one second back to the clock was the wrong call, yelling "You should be ashamed to accept that trophy" at Texas is completely unacceptable and unsportsmanlike. Go after the officials, not the opposing players.

If the roles were reversed and Mack Brown were yelling something like that everyone on here would be talking about how trashy and classless he is.

Does anyone have an ESPN "in" account?

They have an article that's titled "Rumors: Latest on Carl Pelini's Texas tirade."

I'm sure more than one of us would love to know said article's contents. Thanks in advance!

It just quotes the OWH article...nothing new....headline is "You should be ashamed to accept that trophy!"

Does anyone have an ESPN "in" account?

They have an article that's titled "Rumors: Latest on Carl Pelini's Texas tirade."

I'm sure more than one of us would love to know said article's contents. Thanks in advance!

It just quotes the OWH article...nothing new....headline is "You should be ashamed to accept that trophy!"

Thanks DC. I bet this makes us look bad. :(

His emotions burst.

“You should be ashamed to accept that trophy!” the NU defensive coordinator yelled, pointing at the Longhorns.

“You outta be ashamed to accept that trophy!” he screamed again, then again.

Seconds later, his younger brother erupted, too.

Bo Pelini had played it cool walking off the field, telling Texas coaches to go win a national title.

I'm sorry but that is classless.

/shakes head.

I love this staff and the direction they are taking the program in, but that is classless right there and a poor example to set for the players.

If we should win, let it be by the code...

If we should lose...let our coaches not yell out the other team.

Poor decision by the officials or not, that was extremely poor showing by the coaches, if these accounts are true.

Did you miss the part that said that it happened in the tunnel? He didn't yell it on the field, in front of any UT players, fans-- it was in the tunnel and off the field. It just happened that someone reported on it.

His emotions burst.

“You should be ashamed to accept that trophy!” the NU defensive coordinator yelled, pointing at the Longhorns.

“You outta be ashamed to accept that trophy!” he screamed again, then again.

Seconds later, his younger brother erupted, too.

Bo Pelini had played it cool walking off the field, telling Texas coaches to go win a national title.

I'm sorry but that is classless.

/shakes head.

I love this staff and the direction they are taking the program in, but that is classless right there and a poor example to set for the players.

If we should win, let it be by the code...

If we should lose...let our coaches not yell out the other team.

Poor decision by the officials or not, that was extremely poor showing by the coaches, if these accounts are true.

Did you miss the part that said that it happened in the tunnel? He didn't yell it on the field, in front of any UT players, fans-- it was in the tunnel and off the field. It just happened that someone reported on it.

He yelled it where several people could hear it and report on it. And now everyone, including the other team and players, is hearing it.

The clock has struck midnight, they are not going to change anything. If Bo had not been directly involved on the field with his players, and had been sitting at home watching any other game with this happening, he would have agreed with the call.

However, McCoy being so damn bone headed should take him right out of the running for any Heisman. He almost lost this game single handedly by lofting the ball so far when he could have just thrown it into the ground. It was a totally stupid play on his part, he was totally unaware of the game clock.

Bo and Carl are fine by me. Getting pissed is just who they are, and I love them for it. This program is absolutely in the right hands. This is personal for Bo. He is going to do absolutely everything he can to destroy each and every team. We'll be doing that before long. It's evident how much he cares about this team. I really believe Bo will go down as one of our all time greats.

Yep. Every right to complain and I'll say it again. Carl didn't say this into a microphone. This isn't mark mangino accusing officials of throwing the game...publicly. The guy was upset and had every right to be. If this happened against a team like virginia tech or maybe oklahoma I might be upset but texass deserves every bad thing said about them.