Can all of the UT fans please stop coming on here and giving us sympathy?

Go away for god's sake, I don't want to read your garbage.

Enjoy the gift, you guys didn't earn anything...see you next year.

Ok fine...

You're lucky to have even played on the same field as Texas. The only reason you were that close is because Texas shot themselves in the foot. Your offense sucks and your defense is overrated.

There, feel better now? Grow a pair...

Ok fine...

You're lucky to have even played on the same field as Texas. The only reason you were that close is because Texas shot themselves in the foot. Your offense sucks and your defense is overrated.

I find hyperbole enjoyable as well :w00t .

Ok fine...

Oh really? The only reason you won is because WE shot ourselves in the foot and gave you a free drive down to field goal range. Our defense is possibly the best in the COUNTRY. Unfortunately for the Big 12, your team is going to embarrass us on the national stage....You won't even keep it close against Alabama. Come back here and cry to us after you lose.

:nutz

Lets sum things up for everyone and end this thread right now.

1) Texas, you nearly got beat last night, and if it wasn't for an uncharacteristic kick out of bounds by Kunalic, we would have stopped you again and won the game by 2. Say we're overrated, say WE didn't deserve to be there, but consider the facts yourself. You beat us by one point and in your last two games have shown that a) you can't stop a big time offense and B) you can't score against a good defense. 9 sacks is not overrated. If you think it is, then please stop following college football.

2) Be classy, Nebraska fans. If we should lose, we will stand by the road, and cheer as the winners go by. We got beat. Doesn't matter how. We got beat. Most Texas fans know they escaped that game by their hair on their chin, and many are uncomfortable with the prospects of the NC game now. We were annoyed by Missouri fans saying they should have won that game if it wasn't for a "fluke" fourth quarter. Stop saying we should have won because of what happened.

3) I know the loss sucks now, but we are on the rise and it is obvious. We are not bound for another 2007 implosion, and we played one of the best teams in the nation and nearly beat them. We're on the brink of barely losing to great teams. Soon, we will start to win those games. It takes time, talent, and patience.

Are you people seriously crying about this now? They are showing class by coming on here, if you don't want to read their thoughts then don't click. God you people find EVERYTHING to whine about.

Funny thing here...if you don't want to read about thoughts like the OP has then you don't have to click and read it either. So get off your high horse and yeah F*ck Texas because they are smug about it. They will get theirs so I am not worried. Brown is an A$$ and all the supposed talent that they have and this is only their second Big XII title. Talk about a joke of a program.

And Roll Tide...cause it won't be pretty.

Lets sum things up for everyone and end this thread right now.

1) Texas, you nearly got beat last night, and if it wasn't for an uncharacteristic kick out of bounds by Kunalic, we would have stopped you again and won the game by 2. Say we're overrated, say WE didn't deserve to be there, but consider the facts yourself. You beat us by one point and in your last two games have shown that a) you can't stop a big time offense and B) you can't score against a good defense. 9 sacks is not overrated. If you think it is, then please stop following college football.

2) Be classy, Nebraska fans. If we should lose, we will stand by the road, and cheer as the winners go by. We got beat. Doesn't matter how. We got beat. Most Texas fans know they escaped that game by their hair on their chin, and many are uncomfortable with the prospects of the NC game now. We were annoyed by Missouri fans saying they should have won that game if it wasn't for a "fluke" fourth quarter. Stop saying we should have won because of what happened.

3) I know the loss sucks now, but we are on the rise and it is obvious. We are not bound for another 2007 implosion, and we played one of the best teams in the nation and nearly beat them. We're on the brink of barely losing to great teams. Soon, we will start to win those games. It takes time, talent, and patience.

Amen, brother. Very well said. :thumbs

Ok fine...

Oh really? The only reason you won is because WE shot ourselves in the foot and gave you a free drive down to field goal range. Our defense is possibly the best in the COUNTRY. Unfortunately for the Big 12, your team is going to embarrass us on the national stage....You won't even keep it close against Alabama. Come back here and cry to us after you lose.

:nutz

I think you missed the sarcasm.

I honestly don't know why Husker fans are getting all worked up over classy Texas fans coming on here and congratulating us for a hard effort and a tight game.

Do you guys even believe in the things you say?

If we should win, let it be by the code,

Faith and Honor held high,

If we should lose, we'll stand by the road

And cheer as the winners go by..

To all the UT fans that have come by, I think (most) of us will offer equal congratulations and wish you the best against 'Bama.

And I find it funny that some Husker fans wish that we will yet "win" this game by some official Big 12 ruling days after the game.

it is patronizing and condescending. we do not need sympathy or consolation. and it is easier when you are the victor. i give UT props, they won the game against the best defensive showing i have ever seen.

also, aren't the people complaining about people complaining just as bad as the people complaining.

i am going to start a thread, "only for complainers" and laugh when people come in and say, 'gosh, all you do is complain'.

i do not think it is classy, it is patronizing. we have our pride and we do not need validation from UT fans, we know how good we are and how good we played, it does not make it anymore meaningful for them to tell us.

i should add, i welcome UT fans here to talk football and discuss the game, i just don't need the 'attaboy's.

spankytoes, i enjoy that you are here. congrats and good luck.

No, it's classy.

When Husker fans applaud teams we've just crushed as they leave the stadium, we say that is because we are the classiest fans in football.

When we're on the other end of the stick, it's patronizing and condescending?

Works both ways there.

No, it's classy.

When Husker fans applaud teams we've just crushed as they leave the stadium, we say that is because we are the classiest fans in football.

When we're on the other end of the stick, it's patronizing and condescending?

Works both ways there.

it one thing to cheer, but we do not need sympathy.

by the way, your 'works both ways there' was extremely condescending and patronizing.

Texas fans please go away. I want nothing to do with you, your ownership of the Big XII conference, and your fake sympathy. Yep, that just came from "one of the greatest fans in college football." I've been polite for 34 years but the gloves just came off after that bullsh*t last night.