Suh Officially Heisman Finalist

Jarred04

i am so happy for suh. at first i was just hoping he would get invited, but now its looking as though he has a legitimate shot to win it.

i'm a younger fan (21), and i have just decided that suh is now my all-time favorite Husker. sure i love tommie, gill, rozier, etc. but i was too young (or not even born) to really remember their careers. suh is one of the first players that i have followed through their entire Husker career. i sure am going to miss him.

I'm guessing most voters already had their vote in before saturday, otherwise how do you explain Colt and Tebow getting an invite after last saturday showings. If thats the case then Suh won't have a chance.

Musburger said that 10% of the voters had voted before the games on Saturday. There are a lot of people who still think Tebow should win it unfortunately.

I have goose bumps even thinking about it!!!! Getting invited is a tremendous accomplishment for a defensive player. Win or lose the public will get a chance to meet an incredible individual. Suh took whatever chance McCoy had for the Heisman away last Saturday night and now with Suh taking midwest votes away from McCoy he's basically eliminated him from getting the Hypesman. Texas sucks!!!

Suh's quote:

"It is a tremendous honor and very humbling to be a finalist for a prestigious award like the Heisman Trophy," Suh said. "I’m excited to be included with a great group of finalists for this year’s award.”

I really think he should've included...."I'd like to thank Colt McCoy for staying in the game so I could continually eat him alive and impress voters by destroying another candidate."

It will just be great to see him in a suit towering over all the "little men" who will also be there.

so i was getting off of work...... (in other news we had some thing were VJ fehoku was honored with some traditional samoan garb type thing) but anyways i heard the announcment in traffic talking to my dad and funking freaked out on how stoked i was!!!! i have a good feeling and i think SUH deserves this more than anyone!!!

the guy is a legend........

GO SUH AND CONGRATS

:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2

i am so happy for suh. at first i was just hoping he would get invited, but now its looking as though he has a legitimate shot to win it.

i'm a younger fan (21), and i have just decided that suh is now my all-time favorite Husker. sure i love tommie, gill, rozier, etc. but i was too young (or not even born) to really remember their careers. suh is one of the first players that i have followed through their entire Husker career. i sure am going to miss him.

im with you on this one. im 23 and kinda remember crouch etc, but again followed Suh all the way through and the guy grows on ya. wish him the best. hope he ends up at Minnesota (my pro team)!

I'm more than twice your age and have been a Husker fan since Dec. 30, 1989. He is definitely my all time favorite Husker.