Curtis Carter

He saw Watson's ineptitude is my guess and booked it.

I'm not really a fan of the direction Watson is going but this blog kinda puts it into perspective. If we have to endure years of little offense but we can compete with the big boys I can live with it. In MU's best season they were rolled by the only decent team.

Also, CC fits the MU system perfectly. My guess is that he will have much better numbers at MU than NU no matter who we have as a coordinator.

MU vs NU

He is basing his decision off of one year of a terrible offense. I wish he would look at what we did the previous years and how badly we need him. He obviously realized that Lee is not good, but isn't Tyler Gabbert one of the main reasons he is coming? He must believe that Gabbert is good and will get him the ball if Gabbert is able to beat out the others. Plus we have Green who will develop into a solid QB that is not afraid to throw the ball. Yes our wide receivers tend to be more of the possession type, but it is obvious that Watson wants to spread the field and take deep shot as recently seen with niles paul and to kinnie during the Texas game. His speed would make him an excellent deep threat. I really hope Pelini can change his mind and maybe his dad will eventually change his mind. He said it himself I am not a 6'2" or 6'3" WR, but yet Alexander is big bodied tall receiver which is the exact opposite of Carter. Yes Maclin is closer to his size I will give them that. PLEASE Carter change your mind. Maybe after a year of playing against the NU defense he will be scared into joining us.