DT Sharrif Floyd

titanhusker

Its a safe bet to anticipate there being some turnover and kids that are currently on scholarship opting out at the end of the semester. I dont expect Collins Okafor to be a husker next year.

?

He's already used up his RS and 1 year of eligibility.. I see him staying around, although I thought that at his size and speed the staff should've moved him to LB

Its a safe bet to anticipate there being some turnover and kids that are currently on scholarship opting out at the end of the semester. I dont expect Collins Okafor to be a husker next year.

?

He's already used up his RS and 1 year of eligibility.. I see him staying around, although I thought that at his size and speed the staff should've moved him to LB

Collins already quit once and then came back. He is behind two true freshman that basically walked in this summer and were better than him from day one. I see him leaving and finding a program that he can actually find the field in.

?

Collins already quit once and then came back. He is behind two true freshman that basically walked in this summer and were better than him from day one. I see him leaving and finding a program that he can actually find the field in.

I would guess they will switch him to defense like Cody Glenn / Prince.

?

I would guess they will switch him to defense like Cody Glenn / Prince.

He would have less of a chance playing there than he does at RB. Which backer is he going to beat out? Chris Williams? Eric Martin? Sean Fisher? Will Compton? Lavonte David? He would be 6 deep at that position as well.

I know you make room anyway you can to get a guy like this but how will we do that. Not much room in the 2010 class for him.

Easy. Someone with a scholarship gets pushed out. That Cotton scholarship sure would come in handy now, huh?

Yep...i'd like that scholly back for sure.

You do realize that no scholarships have even been used up yet right?

I believe the JUCOs arriving in January may also be counted towards last year’s class.

Yep. How many schollies do we have available from last year?

That isn't the issue, the overall 85 limit is. A school can take 25 players EACH year, NU will not come close to 25 this year so they have no annual scholarship crunch. The issue is that they don't have a lot of room against the overall team limit of 85, doesn't matter if it counts for last year or this year the issue is that they all count towards the 85.

I believe the JUCOs arriving in January may also be counted towards last year’s class.

Yep. How many schollies do we have available from last year?

That isn't the issue, the overall 85 limit is. A school can take 25 players EACH year, NU will not come close to 25 this year so they have no annual scholarship crunch. The issue is that they don't have a lot of room against the overall team limit of 85, doesn't matter if it counts for last year or this year the issue is that they all count towards the 85.

good point

I've heard the rumor about him contacting NU, but you'd think NU would eventually show up in his lists of interested schools on Rivals or Scout.

So far, no NU.

So color me skeptical, but that would be incredible.

Rivals isnt the Gospel though as we have seen in the past. So it will be interesting to see what will stem from this. :cheers