DT Sharrif Floyd

titanhusker

Sounds like he is one of the 30 or so high school players that contacted the staff after the championship game. I guess there had been some contact in the past but not to much interest on his part, I guess that might be changing a bit.

30? No exaggeration? Wow!

There's a new Sharrif in town...

Haha, I'm funny. Get it? :P

Sounds like he is one of the 30 or so high school players that contacted the staff after the championship game. I guess there had been some contact in the past but not to much interest on his part, I guess that might be changing a bit.

huh... i was a little pesimistic when i first saw this but reaching OUT TO OUR coaching staff this late in the recruiting says a lot me... obviously still hasn't really found what he is looking for and if he reaches out to nebraska it obviously bodes well in some shape or form.. recruits are noticing out D... a

as for the 30 recruits i wasn't sure if it was for this class but it was my impression that a lot were for the 2011 class... still a great plus........

i'm warming up to this one...

New Sharrif in town. I love it. That is Suh-weeeeeeeet!

Dorsey, Suh, this guy could be next. Would be great to get him.

:bonez