Quincy Enunwa is now

EZ-E

3 star 5.7 type kid. He is .1 away from being a 4 star prospect. I like this kids game and it says a lot about our staff to go get a kid that is this much under the radar.

He should really be a 5.9.. a little under ranked due to lack of offers. He has a great highlight reel this year with a great size/speed.

What is this "5.7" number that you mention?

http://rivals.yahoo.com/nebraska/football/...y-Enunwa-104528

Just another measuring tool. It is a measuring tool within the stars basically. You see it on the bottom of his ranking. It basically means he is a very high 3 star kid.

More on him, I am very excited about this kid. He is a physical specimen and is VERY explosive. THIS is the steal of the Big 12. No joke.

I think its only his first or second year of playing football, is that right?

I am telling you, this staff finds very good players, they offer early and they form great relationships.

I know that there are many many many star gazers out there and I can admit that I get that way from time to time too. But the simple fact remains that the difference between many of these kids rankings is based on who offered them, what high school they go too, what camps they attended and so on. In the end, most of those "critera" have little or no impact by your second year of college football.

Great Great find by the staff. Look at guys like Qvale, PJ Smith, Dennard, etc. that this staff finds and brings in. Dennard is good enough to be All Conference next year.

Don't forget Dejon Gomes. He was all-conference HM and a finalist for defensive newcomer of the year. He was a 3-star last year with his only other BCS offer coming from K-State.

Crabtree was on Big Red Wrap-Up last week saying that Enunwa might be one of the biggest steals of the year. He said Enunwa was dramatically under-recruited when Nebraska offered him. This is just another sign that this staff does an excellent job of finding talent, even when there aren't a bunch of stars next to their names.

He also seems to be exactly what NU's coaches are looking for. A bigger body guy who's also very quick w pretty good wheels. Not to say he's in the same league but from his highlights he kinda reminds me of a Michael Crabtree.

I was thinking the same thing but was afraid to make the comparison in fear of being laughed at. :)

But I definately see the comparison. He is my favorite WR recruit to be honest. Much more impressed with his film than I was Keeston Terry.

Sounds good. Though I think that we ought to put a big push on for Sasser. Plays against great competition, it's possible that with Carter and likely Lucas going to Missouri that he would reconsider and be persuaded to take another look at N. Texas took a big time WR from LSU, so it is unlikely they go after Sasser. I think he would be a top Big 12 WR. I think that Terry probably stays put at KU with Gill. But showing Sasser some love with an in home from Bo might be a good idea. Heck, an in home with both might not hurt. We need help at wideout unless we're going to the wishbone!

Sounds good. Though I think that we ought to put a big push on for Sasser. Plays against great competition, it's possible that with Carter and likely Lucas going to Missouri that he would reconsider and be persuaded to take another look at N. Texas took a big time WR from LSU, so it is unlikely they go after Sasser. I think he would be a top Big 12 WR. I think that Terry probably stays put at KU with Gill. But showing Sasser some love with an in home from Bo might be a good idea. Heck, an in home with both might not hurt. We need help at wideout unless we're going to the wishbone!

I think Carter ends up at LSU now, he has always indicated that they would be his first choice if they offered and now I think LSU will. I think the NU staff wants Austin Hill more than Sasser right now. I like Sasser also, but Hill is a very good prospect in his own right.