The movement to FIRE Turner Gill has already begun.

I guarantee that he didn't take the job without talking to Obsborne. The person that put up that website is an ASS! I wish Gill good, unless he is playing Nebraska, then just make it respectable.

Anyone that is calling for the firing of a coach before he has even gotten moved into the building is a complete idiot, and is NOT a fan of that team. I have to wonder if there isn't some racism involved, too.

This site is dedicated to firing TG from Buffalo but was changed on the 13th to reflect the Kansas hiring. According to a web whois I get this information:

Domain Name: FIRETURNERGILL.COM

Created on: 08-Oct-09

Expires on: 08-Oct-10

Last Updated on: 13-Dec-09

Looks like someone just hates TG and it doesn't matter where he goes. The person who registered it lives in Athens, GA.

Yep, this was NOT made by a Kansas fan. It's registered to someone on the University of Georgia campus, they registered it back in October. Here's how it existed in November, from the google cache.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:vG8rny...re_Turner_.html

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:pTfl9b...rner_Land_.html

Gill's (Less Than) Stellar Career

2006: 2-10 (1-7 in MAC)

2007: 5-7 (5-3 in MAC)

2008: 8-6 (5-3 in MAC) - A blind squirrel can find an acorn every now and then .

2009: 5-7 (3-5 in MAC)

Overall: 20-30

Impressed Much?

Pot meet kettle

Okie i was thinking the same thing. :lol: I laughed when i read that. No really..I did...out loud.

2002: 2-10 (0-8 in B12)

2003: 6-7 (3-5 in B12)

2004: 4-7 (2-6 in B12)

2005: 7-5 (3-5 in B12)

2006: 6-6 (3-5 in B12)

2007: 12-1 (7-1 in B12) Blind squirrel

2008: 8-5 (4-4 in B12)

2009: 5-7 (1-7 in B12)

I bet Harbaugh was just salivating to get to KU. :facepalm:

Seems to me they should be happy with what they have going.

One quick thing to remember about KU and Turner is that although he will lose nearly every single playmaker KU had on O and D this year. He catches the 'easy' two year swing of the KU schedule. So he may have a little better chance at sucess early.

Gill's (Less Than) Stellar Career

2006: 2-10 (1-7 in MAC)

2007: 5-7 (5-3 in MAC)

2008: 8-6 (5-3 in MAC) - A blind squirrel can find an acorn every now and then .

2009: 5-7 (3-5 in MAC)

Overall: 20-30

Impressed Much?

Pot meet kettle

Okie i was thinking the same thing. :lol: I laughed when i read that. No really..I did...out loud.

2002: 2-10 (0-8 in B12)

2003: 6-7 (3-5 in B12)

2004: 4-7 (2-6 in B12)

2005: 7-5 (3-5 in B12)

2006: 6-6 (3-5 in B12)

2007: 12-1 (7-1 in B12) Blind squirrel

2008: 8-5 (4-4 in B12)

2009: 5-7 (1-7 in B12)

I bet Harbaugh was just salivating to get to KU. :facepalm:

Seems to me they should be happy with what they have going.

One quick thing to remember about KU and Turner is that although he will lose nearly every single playmaker KU had on O and D this year. He catches the 'easy' two year swing of the KU schedule. So he may have a little better chance at sucess early.

I read those stats and the subsequent comment and the first thing that came to mind was....are you serious??? WTF?? :lol:

Gill actually worries me as KU's head coach. I have very little doubt that he can turn KU into a very competive team in the years to come.

I still think he has a tough road, like i have said in other posts, what does Turner have in recruiting that others don't? Snyder back at KSU, NU recent success (hopefully continued) and the consistency of ugh... Mizzou, plus being that much closer to OU and OU Lite. I think he has a tough road in front of him, but deserving of the opportunity to see what he can do.

The important thing about Gill's numbers is the conference record. Those back to back 5-3 season's were good. He had a new qb this year so the offense wasn't as potent and the majority of losses were single digits. Just saying that Buffalo is like iowa state or baylor of that conference (if that). You can't ignore the impact he has had on that program. It's a good one.

Gill will impact recruiting at other Big 12 schools.

Along with Chuck Long as his OC. I think they are going to have a bigger impact than some realize, both are going to be able to recruit the midwest very well, as if we needed anymore competition for getting talent from close to home.

All the fear that we have about Kansas becoming a Big 12 threat are the same fears that everyone else was having when the Pelini's came to Nebraska.

You can't fault a program for improving itself and hopefully it will make Nebraska stronger in the long run.

I'm excited to have the Big 12 North return to relevance. We can't do that all by ourselves and everyone knows that Colorado and Mizzou aren't going to be any real help either :lol:

I am not sure about how to go about this but the web site needs to be called out. I think it is ok to put it up under freedom of speech but the person who put it up should be exposed. He is posting an anonymous attack! Turner has done nothing here at all!

He needs to be named publicly and if he is using his employers time and computers to do it they should be made well aware of it. It is very uinfair to Turner and his family. I peersonally, would not like like to work next the person who would post such a page. And if he is using a company resource or time he is the one who should be fired.

I know we have some fols herre who are vey good with tech things and at.

So, for hose here who know how to perhaps it is time to help Turner andge this naty web page removed espically fr postiinn it now to p[osin Turner's big day. It is very vicious attack on Turner, and there is no telling what this person's next move will be!tributes and hosting.

I am not sure about how to go about this but the web site needs to be called out. I think it is ok to put it up under freedom of speech but the person who put it up should be exposed. He is posting an anonymous attack! Turner has done nothing here at all!

He needs to be named publicly and if he is using his employers time and computers to do it they should be made well aware of it. It is very uinfair to Turner and his family. I peersonally, would not like like to work next the person who would post such a page. And if he is using a company resource or time he is the one who should be fired.

So, for hose here who know how to perhaps it is time to help Turner andge this naty web page removed espically fr postiinn it now to p[osin Turner's big day. It is very vicious attack on Turner, and there is no telling what this person's next move will be!tributes and hosting.

Post of the Day. :thumbs

:blink: is it beer-thirty already? :)

This site is dedicated to firing TG from Buffalo but was changed on the 13th to reflect the Kansas hiring. According to a web whois I get this information:

Domain Name: FIRETURNERGILL.COM

Created on: 08-Oct-09

Expires on: 08-Oct-10

Last Updated on: 13-Dec-09

Looks like someone just hates TG and it doesn't matter where he goes. The person who registered it lives in Athens, GA.

Nice detective work! Sounds like we have a cyberstalking goofball on our hands. Had Gill taken an OC job with, say, the Patriots, would he have kept that up, saying that the Patsies had hired the wrong guy?

Imagine spending money on a website like that. Could donate that to the local shelter, but no... spend it on this. Brilliant.

I wonder if the godaddy people have seen the content at craig's list you can flag a post but this borders on hate speech as it was on Buffalo and now the turd has followed Turner to Kansas the ad and Highway patrol should follow up on this guy