Heard Chris Williams is no longer with the team

OKHUSKER

Oh well. We got guys.

4-star talented recruit and all, people have been saying for a while that he was having attitude issues.

Heard the same stuff.

This is the same guy who injured himself in High School, correct? By running out of bounds and tripping over the yard marker chain or something like that?

It's too bad. I watched the kid's highlights video and football camps..he was fast, quick footed, and explosive. Would have been a good addition to the team.

It sucks on one hand...

but in all reality, how many LB's see the field for our D? not that many. He could have been great, but so will our other guys that have their heart in the program.

It sounded like earlier in the year he was pissed about the coaches making him sit out of practice and go through rehab...

That sucks...I thought he was going to be a great one!

I heard he was transferring to UT. Apparently what I heard was all this year friends and even coaches at UT were doing everything they could to sway him and it looks like it worked...

A school cannot contact an athlete at another school and actively recruit that athlete. Thats a violation of NCAA rules, so I doubt UT coaches were actively pursuing Chris. Also, if he is indeed transfering to UT, have fun sitting out 2 years.