Any Husker fans lose a camera?

My wife found a digital camera in Florida. There are photos of a Nebraska home game, and many others of what looks like family on there. We are Notre Dame people, so if it was a Michigan fan, I'd probably just keep it, but Nebraska fans are all-right.

If you can identify the camera and where my wife found it, I'll ship it to you. Go Irish!

Joe

jflombardo1@yahoo.com

My wife found a digital camera in Florida. There are photos of a Nebraska home game, and many others of what looks like family on there. We are Notre Dame people, so if it was a Michigan fan, I'd probably just keep it, but Nebraska fans are all-right.

If you can identify the camera and where my wife found it, I'll ship it to you. Go Irish!

Joe

jflombardo1@yahoo.com

Try using Craigslist lost/found ads. Better yet, see if you can post the pic of the family from the camera to see if anyone else can identify them? :dunno

Thanks for your kindness in this matter.

GBR

What a nice gesture Notre Dame fan. I was in Indiana last weekend for the Colts/Broncos game. My son is a big Colts fan and I am a life long Broncos fan and this was our Christmas gift to our son. While in Indiana I wanted to go to South Bend, but we didn't have the time. But the trip got me thinking.

Suppose Missouri leaves for the Big 10. And I know there are million$ of reasons why Notre Dame would not want to do this, but imagine if Notre Dame joined the Big 12 North. Would that not be a blockbuster move that would catapault the Big 12 way over SEC, PAC-10 and all others? Again, I know it won't happen, but as we drove from Indy to Lincoln, I was daydreaming about:

Nebraska vs Notre Dame each fall

Notre Dame vs Texas or OU each fall

The money and the interest would be staggering. And before we talk geography, look at ASU vs Washington. Or any conference game Hawaii plays. Heck look at the distance between Boulder and College Station.

I just know how excited the series we had with Notre Dame was in 2000 and 2001. I would really like to see that again. Anyway, I know this will not happen, but since football is all but over and it is going to be a long winter, a guy can dream.

Again very cool gestue on the part of Notre Dame fan.

What a nice gesture Notre Dame fan. I was in Indiana last weekend for the Colts/Broncos game. My son is a big Colts fan and I am a life long Broncos fan and this was our Christmas gift to our son. While in Indiana I wanted to go to South Bend, but we didn't have the time. But the trip got me thinking.

Suppose Missouri leaves for the Big 10. And I know there are million$ of reasons why Notre Dame would not want to do this, but imagine if Notre Dame joined the Big 12 North. Would that not be a blockbuster move that would catapault the Big 12 way over SEC, PAC-10 and all others? Again, I know it won't happen, but as we drove from Indy to Lincoln, I was daydreaming about:

Nebraska vs Notre Dame each fall

Notre Dame vs Texas or OU each fall

The money and the interest would be staggering. And before we talk geography, look at ASU vs Washington. Or any conference game Hawaii plays. Heck look at the distance between Boulder and College Station.

I just know how excited the series we had with Notre Dame was in 2000 and 2001. I would really like to see that again. Anyway, I know this will not happen, but since football is all but over and it is going to be a long winter, a guy can dream.

Again very cool gestue on the part of Notre Dame fan.

Now that would be a great day in the world of college football.

Joe

jflombardo1@yahoo.com

If you're positive it was a home game then this probably isn't the one, but... My aunt had her camera stolen out of her hotel room in Kansas City following the KU/NU game. It was a Kodak EasyShare I believe. I don't think they attended any games in Lincoln this year. If this fits the description let me know. Classy move trying to locate the owner. Thanks.