"Home Grown" that went elsewhere

Nova311

Initally, Scott Frost

There was also a kid in the mid to late 90's out of Omaha that went to Notre Dame. Safety, I think.

Also a kid out of Utica that went to K-state as a center. Early 90s, first name Quentin and started for at least two years.

Both pre-google

Ty Goode, db. Lincoln SE, Notre Dame

Quentin Neujahr, C., K St.

Also, Bryant Young. DT Creighton Prep/Notre Dame/San Francisco 49ers

Stevie Hicks - went to ISU because Frankie refused to give him a chance at RB, convinced he was an LB

Ja'maine Billups - See above.

Brad Beckman - My brother in law's brother, picked UNO over Nebraska in 1984, went on to become the most prolific TE in school history, drafted higher than any Husker player in 1988

Paul Homer - 4 year starter at Washington as a fullback, not sure if Callahan knew who he was.

Jeff Souder - Kid came in and played lights out special teams and looked poised to make an impact at some point. Mysteriously left and finished out at UNO.

Noah Keller - 3 year starter at Ohio at LB. Wasn't offered a scholarship until signing day and it was too late at that point.

Tim Ridder - Enormous Tackle prospect that chose Notre Dame over Nebraska in 1995.

Andre Woolridge(basketball) - hated Danny Nee, can't say I blame him.

TJ Pugh(basketball) - 2 time Mr Basketball in Nebraska chose to go to KU and be a role player instead of going to NU and being a star.

Stevie Hicks - went to ISU because Frankie refused to give him a chance at RB, convinced he was an LB

Brad Beckman - My brother in law's brother, picked UNO over Nebraska in 1984, went on to become the most prolific TE in school history, drafted higher than any Husker player in 1988

Paul Homer - 4 year starter at Washington as a fullback, not sure if Callahan knew who he was.

Jeff Souder - Kid came in and played lights out special teams and looked poised to make an impact at some point. Mysteriously left and finished out at UNO.

Noah Keller - 3 year starter at Ohio at LB. Wasn't offered a scholarship until signing day and it was too late at that point.

Tim Ridder - Enormous Tackle prospect that chose Notre Dame over Nebraska in 1995.

TJ Pugh(basketball) - 2 time Mr Basketball in Nebraska chose to go to KU and be a role player instead of going to NU and being a star.

That is the story of Iowa's life. We continually get raped by Roy Williams (Raef Lafrentz, Nick Collison, Kirk Heinrich all went to KU when Roy was coaching there, now he comes in and steals the #1 recruit in the nation Harrison Barnes)

That is the story of Iowa's life. We continually get raped by Roy Williams (Raef Lafrentz, Nick Collison, Kirk Heinrich all went to KU when Roy was coaching there, now he comes in and steals the #1 recruit in the nation Harrison Barnes)

I used to hate that when he was at KU, but now....GO HEELS!!

Tom Kropp, tho he actually went more home than here.

My mom went to college with him. Got drafted in both Basketball and Football correct? I believe he played for the Bulls for awhile until he was released.

Who was that Basketball player from Benson? I think he went to KU.