Florida vs Cincinnati

default_28

Similar game to the Hawaii/Georgia game a couple years ago. A team that got by against weaker foes by outscoring them finds they can't score against a top defense, and since their defense has played awful for a while they can't seem to stop Florida's offense.

BCS dropped the ball on the match-ups this year. Oregon/OSU was a good game, this game would've been better with either TCU or BSU (more likely TCU), and the Fiesta Bowl probably would've been better with either Cincinnati or Iowa against the other non-AQ team.

Sorry for the DP but completely different topic.

Why is Tebow still in when the score is 44-17 with 8 minutes left? I know it's his last game, but you put him in for when you kneel to get his last curtain call, not for him to drive down for another touchdown.

I don't know if it's classy or not, but it's something that doesn't sit well with me.

I don't fault Seniors for wanting to play their last game out until the final few minutes, even when the score is lopsided. It's their last game of their college career.

Not too surprised Florida crushed Cincy. I have seen Cincy a bit this year. Not as fast as you'd think and while they can score they get scored on. Tebow torched them. Florida has too many weapons...Cincy was outgunned on all sides. Not having Kelly added insult to injury but they don't win with Kelly anyway. I think we could take Cincy.

Why is Tebow still in when the score is 44-17 with 8 minutes left? I know it's his last game, but you put him in for when you kneel to get his last curtain call, not for him to drive down for another touchdown.

I don't know if it's classy or not, but it's something that doesn't sit well with me.

Naw, drive it down their throat. If for no other reason, just to let them know how far from a real top 5 team they are. They are a joke, always have been a joke and it was up to UF to show how much of a joke they really were.

Naw, drive it down their throat. If for no other reason, just to let them know how far from a real top 5 team they are. They are a joke, always have been a joke and it was up to UF to show how much of a joke they really were.

thats what im talkin 'bout. like the beatdown georgia put on hawaii a few years back....good lord i got tired of hearing about that team and their punk qb.

i guess i feel that if we are going to stand there and applaud suh and other starters coming back in to preserve a shutout, we dont have much room to talk the other way. dont tell me its different. its just perspective.

So should have Miami run the score on us in 2001 to prove a point? I'm pretty sure they could've gotten to 50 easily.

Watching Florida play Cinci was exactly like watching the Hawaii/Georgia game 2 years ago. An SEC team beats the sh#t out of an undefeated team from a weak conference clamoring for a shot at the national title.

Except Hawai'i didn't lose their coach and playcaller before the bowl game. I wouldn't be surprised if Texas Tech loses tonight in the Alamo Bowl.