What was your favorite game of 09'

Apathy

Oklahoma - I had that in the loss column preseason. The tradition always makes this game special.

Arizona - Watching Lee to Paul for the long TD was fun again. Then, Paul tops it off with the muscle flex and it was fun to be a Husker fan again after the offensive production by the team winding down the season.

Honorable Mention - Tie between Mizzou & Texas - Watching both Gabbert and McCoy getting tossed around like rag dolls by Suh was something I will take with me to my grave. What a memory!

What the hell...Iowa State. It blaringly showed that we have issues on offense and will cause (caused) everyone on the staff to address those shortcomings. Us fans/nation knows our defense is and will be a concern to be reckoned with, and the sooner our O catches up, the sooner NU can get back to the time where we can worry about what BCS bowl we can get into at the end of the season. Ok, walking away to go puke for saying Iowa Sate...

I went to all the home games this year, and also virginia tech, texas, and kansas. But my favorite game this year was Missouri, just because we were down and out...honestly i didnt think our offense had a chance in hell in moving the ball and when lee hit niles for his 2nd td pass...my friends and I yelled our asses off in my house. Beating Missouri was great especially the way we beat them.

missouri. at halftime me and all my friends were freaking out that the north was lost already and such. the swing of emotions was unreal. it felt like incredible play after incredible play just kept coming and my mind couldn't process it. the bomb, the pick by suh, the next niles td, the gomes pick, the mcneill td, then roy's to cap it off. amazing turn of events