NU coaches: "Three spots left in the class"

OL recruit Denton Simek told Rivals that NU coaches told him they have three spots left in this year's recruiting class. Assuming (for discussion's sake) that this is a hard number that won't change, who would you want those three guys to be that are realistic names? By "realistic" I mean that kids like OO and Sean Robinson shouldn't be on your list.

My list (in order of preference):

1. Corey Cooper

2. Denton Simek

3. Kain Colter

OL recruit Denton Simek told Rivals that NU coaches told him they have three spots left in this year's recruiting class. Assuming (for discussion's sake) that this is a hard number that won't change, who would you want those three guys to be that are realistic names? By "realistic" I mean that kids like OO and Sean Robinson shouldn't be on your list.

My list (in order of preference):

1. Corey Cooper

2. Denton Simek

3. Kain Colter

Well, we have 3 offensive linemen (Rodriguez, Moudy and Hardrick) and 1 safety (Harvey Jackson) now. We're missing a quarterback and, generally, you always want to take 1 quarterback per class in case something happens...like your starter transferring to another school or your third string tearing his ACL

I'll take whoever wants to be a Husker. If our coaches are giving you a scholarship, then I trust their judgment. I don't care about star ratings. Bring them in and let the coaches add the stars to them. All I ask is that the player brings his best attitude and a high drive to want to be a better football player. The rest will take care of itself.

I'll take whoever wants to be a Husker. If our coaches are giving you a scholarship, then I trust their judgment. I don't care about star ratings. Bring them in and let the coaches add the stars to them. All I ask is that the player brings his best attitude and a high drive to want to be a better football player. The rest will take care of itself.

Well I'm 32 and don't have any stars next to my name, but I'll change my last name to Cotton if it means getting a scholarship to play football from NU!

Well I'm 32 and don't have any stars next to my name, but I'll change my last name to Cotton if it means getting a scholarship to play football from NU!

:lol:

Suit up son, you're N.

1. Corey Cooper

2. Willis Wright

3. Kain Colter

Has anybody heard anything about Wright lately? Does he have grade issues?

My list is:

1) Corey Cooper

2) Kenny Bell

3) Kain Colter

wright has us in his top 5 but says vwu is leading right now. won't annouced for a month.

Cooper

Bell

Simek

You can never have too much depth on the OL as we have seen this year. I would like to see us get a QB but I just cant see it happening.

If all four of these kids want N I could see us making room for all of them.

Cooper

Bell

Simek

You can never have too much depth on the OL as we have seen this year. I would like to see us get a QB but I just cant see it happening.

If all four of these kids want N I could see us making room for all of them.

EZ E

Are Bell and Colter friends? I know they are both from CO.

They could be a package.

Cooper, Bell and Colter???? Great way to finish the class.