NU coaches: "Three spots left in the class"

Cooper

Bell

Simek

You can never have too much depth on the OL as we have seen this year. I would like to see us get a QB but I just cant see it happening.

If all four of these kids want N I could see us making room for all of them.

EZ E

Are Bell and Colter friends? I know they are both from CO.

They could be a package.

Cooper, Bell and Colter???? Great way to finish the class.

I dont believe that there is too much of a connection between the two although they are from Colorado and we seem to have a pretty good pipeline in that state.

IMO Bell and Colter are simular athletes. If we get Colter I think he will end up at wide out when it is all said and done. If he does come he will start out as a QB though.

I think that we will get both Cooper and Bell. If Colter, Carnes, and Simek all want N it will be interesting to see what happens.

We do have a shot at Carnes but I dont know how good of one. I'll keep you posted though when I hear anything.

Cooper

Bell

Simek

You can never have too much depth on the OL as we have seen this year. I would like to see us get a QB but I just cant see it happening.

If all four of these kids want N I could see us making room for all of them.

EZ E

Are Bell and Colter friends? I know they are both from CO.

They could be a package.

Cooper, Bell and Colter???? Great way to finish the class.

I dont believe that there is too much of a connection between the two although they are from Colorado and we seem to have a pretty good pipeline in that state.

IMO Bell and Colter are simular athletes. If we get Colter I think he will end up at wide out when it is all said and done. If he does come he will start out as a QB though.

I think that we will get both Cooper and Bell. If Colter, Carnes, and Simek all want N it will be interesting to see what happens.

We do have a shot at Carnes but I dont know how good of one. I'll keep you posted though when I hear anything.

You can't go wrong with Carnes being related to Tommie Frazier, seems like he would want to come and help restore the program to the status under Tommie.

I just think that with the Stanford interest that they must of seen something too.

Either one, Colter/Carnes would be nice.

Bell

Cooper

Not sure what options the staff has but it is getting exciting watching this play out.

After reading on Rivals about how Brion Carnes is seriously considering a late official visit to Nebraska, I think I will modify my top three wish list.

1. Cooper

2. Carnes

3. Bell

But really I would be happy with Cooper, Carnes and then any third guy like Bell, Simek or Colter.

I really think getting a great FRESHMAN O-lineman in this class would be huge. My wish list would be:

1. Cooper

2. Simek

3. Bell

4. Carnes

I also think it is possible we see all four in Lincoln and if that would happen, I would be very very very very impressed with this class.

Just give me Cooper and ill be happy

:yeah

Cooper will/would be great, but I really think this class needs another 2 quality recruits to set the team up for future years. I would love, love, love for Simek to commit.

After reading on Rivals about how Brion Carnes is seriously considering a late official visit to Nebraska, I think I will modify my top three wish list.

1. Cooper

2. Carnes

3. Bell

But really I would be happy with Cooper, Carnes and then any third guy like Bell, Simek or Colter.

I really think getting a great FRESHMAN O-lineman in this class would be huge. My wish list would be:

1. Cooper

2. Simek

3. Bell

4. Carnes

I also think it is possible we see all four in Lincoln and if that would happen, I would be very very very very impressed with this class.

Cooper will/would be great, but I really think this class needs another 2 quality recruits to set the team up for future years. I would love, love, love for Simek to commit.

im down with cooper

bell

i'm sorta indiffrent to simek for some reason but would like carnes

but i'm also wondering if we will get a 'suprise' type recruit whom we were not real keen on (meaning we all didn't expect to committ or haven't talked to much about them of late on this board)... not saying i know anything.... just have a feeling

1. Cooper

2. Carnes

3. Bell

1. Cooper

2. Simek

3. Bell

4. Carnes

im down with cooper

bell

but i'm also wondering if we will get a 'suprise' type recruit whom we were not real keen on (meaning we all didn't expect to committ or haven't talked to much about them of late on this board)... not saying i know anything.... just have a feeling

nu will try hard for a qb...believe me........cooper-his is commited to illinois,,,,doubt we have a chance there, though it would be nice to steal him

1. Cooper

2. Carnes

3. Bell

1. Cooper

2. Simek

3. Bell

4. Carnes

im down with cooper

bell

nu will try hard for a qb...believe me........cooper-his is commited to illinois,,,,doubt we have a chance there, though it would be nice to steal him

Cooper is just a Soft Commit to Illinois, those never seem to stick. I like NU's chances.