Suh vs. Braddock Carter

If anyone "dominated" Suh (whatever the f#*k that means :wtf ) I would have to say the lineman from Kansas played him. Suh still made some plays against Texas Tech, but was rather nuetralized against Kansas. At least Leach is gone now, that's another Big 12 faker that can go right back to where they belong. Things are gettin more and more back to normal every day.

I went and looked up the stats. 4 tackles, 2 for loss and 4 QB hurries. Not to mention we held them to 259 total yards on offense. I don't think Suh was dominated. That is a good game for a DT, maybe not dominating but still very good.

Plus I was thinking the same thing when the announcer said that. He said he dominated Suh. Give me a break.

I went and looked up the stats. 4 tackles, 2 for loss and 4 QB hurries. Not to mention we held them to 259 total yards on offense. I don't think Suh was dominated. That is a good game for a DT, maybe not dominating but still very good.

Plus I was thinking the same thing when the announcer said that. He said he dominated Suh. Give me a break.

i heard that too and thought, 'they love talking up teams during the bowl season.' although, suh does have different standards, and to dominate SUH, you merely have to not get completely dominated.

I thought TT schemed well against Suh - probably the best of anyone all year. Carter had a good game against him because TT was boxing Suh in to block his movement.

Suh had 3-4 bodies on him all game nearly every play - from nearly every direction.

That and the fact that TTech gets away with more flagrant holding than any other team I've ever seen. I'm still not sure why the wide splits mean that they can tackle the opposing D-line, but that's officiating in the B12 for you.