Article about Mizzou

If the situation just arose, and the article was just posted this afternoon, how can the horse already be dead? Was it on the public option health care plan or something?

Sry Knapplc I didnt clarify.... the dead horse was the Mizzou program...sry it was a joke and i couldnt find a good smiley

Everyone. All. The author. The band(s). Missouri players. Missouri defenders. Navy defenders. Me. This whole thing is ridiculous, and it feels like everyone has on sunshine gloves because of two slightly 'taboo' slants: missouri hatred, and navy/country love. It all seems so fake.

dedhoarse

:yeah Plus the always classy Pinkle wasn't exactly contrite when saying Navy used a "nice little scheme". Come on Gary, at laest give credit where credit is due. Navy whooped your teams ass, and it wasn't even close! Sorry Tigers, better luck next year. :thumbs

If the situation just arose, and the article was just posted this afternoon, how can the horse already be dead? Was it on the public option health care plan or something?

Sry Knapplc I didnt clarify.... the dead horse was the Mizzou program...sry it was a joke and i couldnt find a good smiley

Ah. Ar Ar.

i did get a chuckle out of this though....

Missouri players outweighed Navy by at least 40 pounds a man. As a fan, you don’t really appreciate the Missouri size advantage until you see them on the field next to the Midshipmen. Missouri dressed 21 players over 285 pounds, with 13 tipping the scales over 300 pounds. Navy on the other hand, had just 3 such behemoths (2 @ 285 and one @ 301 pounds). There’s an old adage in football ?“you can’t coach size” ? you either have it or you don’t. And evidenced by the humiliating loss of a much bigger Big Twelve team to a “little scheming” Independent, they can’t coach size…very well at Missouri.

take that, pinkel. :nutz

The quality of this "article" should shed some light as to why it took many jabs at Missouri. Not sure why we needed to use "quotations" to emphasize "little" details.

The author is probably just a "looser".

there is talk on tigerboard of this article having been debunked. i didnt look to hard to see how or why, but it wouldnt surprise me. wouldnt surprise me either if all those quotes and wierd ? marks were just a product of a train of copy/paste editing genius. :dunno

hey now, lets not get hasty talking about beating army. seals are badass and all, but the rangers take the cake!

Rangers? Ha ha. Ok. You're not elite if there are thousands of you.

OK, you are obviously clueless. There are thousands of members in elite units; Green Beret, Force Recon, SEAL, RANGER, DELTA and more. The types of missions and the ability to acomplsih special missions makes ALL these units elite.