Texas

Texas playing well makes us look good and the Big 12 look good therefore I am rooting 100% for TU tonight.

F that. We lost to ISU at home. Spare me that "we look better" BS.

Shoulder sprain? I love it....Colt McPussy

Although we all remember that painful loss to ISU, the media has moved past it. What is still fresh in their minds is the close game between Texas and Nebraska with the near upset. Irregardless of how you feel about McCoy, we DO LOOK BETTER if Texas plays well.

Although we all remember that painful loss to ISU, the media has moved past it.

I take it that you didn't see the pre-game hype with the ISU locker room celebration video after they beat us

No, I missed it. However....there has been PLENTY of talk and video leading up to the CCG, about our game with Texas .....to include the Heisman presentation.

Explanation from Colt has merit. Gracious in defeat. In pain from not playing.

Great college game, I think the better team lost, but not everything goes as it should.

Congratulations to Alabama, they earned it.

The better team lost???? :wtf what game did you watch????

+

When your best player is injured in the first 5 minutes and that player happens to touch the ball every offensive play, that influences the game. I think with McCoy they would have won. I think that was his point.

wow gilbert is looking good now. still can't throw a spiral though

Well I gotta say I would have never guessed we could put some fear in the Bama folks until 2 minutes were left in the game. Yep, if Williams catches that very catchable pass in the endzone in the first half it would have even been more interesting. Still, this is one of those times you realize how important it is to have a reliable running game and we never had that this year. Gotta say our defense played well when they needed to in the 2nd half until they were put in an untenable position..and our O line was much better than against you guys..............as to McCoy being able to come back, he had no reason to take a risk like Bradford did. As much as I hate losing to the Sooners, I hated to see the way Bradford went down in our game against them. I think it showed he wasn't really ready to come back. I hope he gets his due in the NFL because while Stoops, Mack Brown and all the coaches make insane money, the kids have no guarantee. Do I wish we could have Colt, sure but he ain't gettin paid like Brett Farve to play hurt. Maybe Mack should have said he'd give him that big pay raise he just got to go back in. I think his raise was a bit premature............Okay, any more want to pile on I will be back later, bring it on!